For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Powlowski
Sweet We'd love to have ya! Pm for personal info, RNYGB suit breakdown,ect... Also A NOTE TO ALL RNYGBs: Plan on walking a parade the weekend around the 4th of July for the Town of Fairport. Shaun (farley82)will keep us posted with details.
By Powlowski
"Everyone can relax, I found the car!" We do have an Ecto-mobile in the works. It is a 1997 white Ford Taurus Stationwagon GL. I am currently focusing on making it road worthy over the next 2-3 months. As far as the ECTO conversion goes, this will be an interestig and fun endeavor. This is something that we can work on together as a local chapter. The roof rack, lights, hoses, decals..... we are gonna GB pimp it out! The car will mainly be styled off of the GBTVG ECTO-1B.
By aliencatx
Have you thought of having meetings on some kind of social networking site like facebook? theres so many of us from all over
By Powlowski
That's a good idea. I started a page but nev er finished setting it up. Maybe its time we pulled it together. I need projects to keep my mind busy. I just found out yesterday that my father has incurable cancer & a year or possibly a few left. This is round 2. We should do a meet and greet. Maybe in a couple weeks we could do a cookout @ my apt. Start planning and getting a direction, organize and start the wheels rollin.
By Tom
Hello from Buffalo! I work for the Buffalo Bisons and we are having our first ever Ghostbusters Night at the ballpark on August 12, and we'd love to have our Rochester brothers involved. Message me, call me (716-846-2211) or e-mail me (TAHolmes@bisons.com) and we can discuss. Things are starting to pick up, so let me know soon if you want to be involved and I'll catch you up with the planning. Thanks guys!
By aliencatx
sounds like fun, im in for a bbq.
Do you live within the city or on the limits?

oh and very sorry about your father, I do hope and send good vibes his way.
By Powlowski
Attention all RNYGB's!
1. I need a head count for all members.
2. Saturday July 9th, 2011 there will be a meeting at my aptartment. Please PM me for details. It will be a cookout, so bring a dish to share. There will be games and movies/ cartoons. This will be a friendly way to organize and meet other members. We will also be discussing immediate concerns such as the Buffalo Bisons event on August 12th, as well as vehicles, gear and whatnot.
3. We are taking part in the upcoming event for the Buffalo Bisons.
4. I need help converting my 2001 Ford focus SE wagon into an ECTO-1 fit for our group. If we can pull it off it will be featured in the event. Can anybody help me? Roofrack, intrenal pack rack, lights, decals(I'm currently working with Tyler Boothe on the decals)...
By Powlowski
Our Uniforms are black Rothco w/ a scifipatch.com 4inch GB1 logo, your personal last name, a grey leg hose connector w/ yellow hose, grey elbow pads. The belt is a khaki web pistol belt with black metal undyed, loaded with a belt gizmo, MMM trap holster (& trap*), lifegard 2 and leather key fobs, Pke holsters are the canvas tape measure holder from SEARS, and PKE's if you have them.
Vlix aka vlix21 aka Randy Forester is a Master prop builder and an excellent source, go to guy. He has provided us with several goggles as well as other pieces.
By spark
Nuts..I wish I had my costume ready. Well I'm in to join the RNYGB's. I'll try and make it to the cookout. I presume were having Surf & Turf? lol

-Mark
By aliencatx
ill have to see what work looks like but if I can I will come just give me an address for the GPS
By Powlowski
Bennyboombatz
Tumblindice
CorranFalco
Socko525
dkid Clue
HothGirl
aliencatx
NutronaWand
Belmont78
Bigdanlevitan
FossilizedArt
Spark
farley82

And anybody else that I am forgetting. The first big, official meet is a cookout at my apartment

117 Meadow Farms North Apt # 3
North Chili, New York 14514

My cell # is 1-585-957-6599
Apartment # is 1 -585-594-3561
nicholaspowlowski@yahoo.com
FaceBook Nicholas Albert Powlowski

Saturday July 9th from 12:00PM - whenever

Bring a dish to pass around. This will be a friendly way to meet and greet your fellow RNYGB members. We will be discussing propping, events, our direction and basic organizion for the group. The Buffalo Bisons event is coming up rather quickly on August 12th. This will be a priority as I would hope that many of you will be taking part. Project ECTO-1NP is underway. Help IS needed.

Message to other ghostheads out there, we are always hiring. So if your looking for a local group to join our doors are always open. Don't be shy!
We are the RNYGB's. In the infamous words of BeBE's Kids- "We don't die, we multiply!"
By spark
So who's coming for sure? I'm 80% sure I'll be there. Nick did you used to live in Greece? I could have sworn I sold you some GB parts a few years back from Ebay and I met you at your house.

-Mark
hey Powlowski,
how long is the party running to?
I have to work until 4 on Sat but if its still going on by then ill catch the highway and head north

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]