For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Meph
Powlowski wrote:I grew up in Greece and currently work in Greece (14612) but live in North Chili (14514) with Galina. Looking foward to meeting you Nick. Call me.

GHOSTBUSTERS RE-RELEASE in HD
Although it is not listed on any site or paper we did some calling around, tracking and research. Sony is keeping this a hush hush deal and lacking in promo. There are no pre-sale tickets. However there is at least one premier theater in the Rochester, NY area that WILL be showing this special re-release. Regal Henrietta Cinema Stadium 18 has all the gear in hand IS confirmed to show. This Thursday the 13th as well as the other two dates Thursday the 20th and Thursday the 27th at 7:00 PM.
Personally i will attempt to make all 3x dates along with the current work in progress the ECTO-1NP. Plan on gearing up! I am looking forward to enjoying this lucky, once in a life time event with everyone.
I'll be in Syracuse for the 13th. 20th busy for a trip to Baltimore. But the 27th I have no plans and think I can make it up there to join in so long as nothing in my schedule gets jacked.
By Powlowski
Well I hope you can swing it brotha. Looking foward to hooking up. It'd be a shame if you couldn't catch the showing. Best of luck!
By aliencatx
lol sounds like a heck of a crew I almsot feel bad for that theater. Theses going to be so many GBs there going to think the place is really haunted.
NickFame13 wrote:Nobody but us! We got the tools, and we got the talent! :whatever:
damn stright and if not we'll make it up as we go.
By Powlowski
Ecto will be parked out on the sidewalk in front of the theater. There will also be a small display case featuring some gb props.
By aliencatx
Powlowski wrote:Ecto will be parked out on the sidewalk in front of the theater. There will also be a small display case featuring some gb props.
:cool: awesome remember to get pictures for the facebook page.
By Powlowski
Ok I need a head count for tonight.
Shaun and myself are definite a yes. We will be meeting at 6pm
By Powlowski
Galina and I will be there. Not sure if I am picking other Nick and his son up(that depends on their scheduling). I haven't heard a word from Shaun in a week. I know he was sick last week... I am assuming that he's coming as well. I hope.
By Powlowski
I suppose I should start a new updated thread next week with the event list and what not. I seem to be the only member here managing the threads (majorly lacking lately) and the fb page. Stay tuned! Everything will be back up and running with updates soon. Apologies folks.
By dKiD Clue
not much just working. Cant believe how far we have come since this thread started
By Powlowski
I know, right? Started the RNYGB then Stacie started the Twin Tiers GBs and you and Eric started up the Upstate group. We have all taken part in some amazingly cool events, met a plethera of awesome and interesting people, all while building up a strong, positive foundation to our groups names.

AJ my apologies to you and your other members for any bad blood or rubbing the wrong way caused by me. I never meant any ill will.
By Powlowski
I am as well as the others looking foward to coordinating scare a con with you. Hope we do up some other events together as well.

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]