For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
Im being transferred to Saratoga Springs NY in September. Ive been a part of the GB group in Columbus, OH and i'm looking for the closest one to my new place. Any help or info would be appreciated.
Arch27 liked this
Well I live in Kingston, NY which is about 90ish miles away. I don't have a group, but I've been trying to start one, unfortunately there's not many people around. I'm technically in the Hudson Valley, and you're more the Capital District, but we could combine them to make something conglomeration and cover Saratoga, Albany, Kingston, New Paltz, Newburgh, Monroe, Poughkeepsie, etc.

I currently have no one around who's as interested as I am in Ghostbusters, so I'd be nice to have someone to hang out with occasionally and work on props together
By Borman
If this was a year ago (and I had my equipment finished), I'd be interested, but Im not really sure where Ill be in a few months. Went to school up in Albany, and currently live near Newburgh.
By Socko525
Borman wrote:If this was a year ago (and I had my equipment finished), I'd be interested, but Im not really sure where Ill be in a few months. Went to school up in Albany, and currently live near Newburgh.
Well I grew up in Monroe and only moved to Kingston 2 years ago. I was also trying to start a Hudson Valley GB group but that never took off the ground either. I currently work in Rockland county/newburgh, so I'm around.

Maybe we should start a capital region and a hudson valley one, or just combine them into one large group, but I don't know what we'd call it.
By Socko525
I've been here the whole time! When were you up here? I didn't start frequenting this website/building props until about 2 years ago (in June 2009). I always seem to miss out on when everyone was here :(
By Socko525
Any of you guys interested in dressing up and going to see the first movie re release tomorrow? Its playing on Albany and poughkeepsie at 7. I'm going to one but I haven't decided where yet. If anyone else is going let me know!
I just saw this topic. I have never been a member of a Ghostbusters group before, but I would be interested. I was thinking about creating GBI-NENY (Ghostbusters International of North Eastern New York). I also saw a reply from someone in Kingston. If you guys are still interested, I would like to know what it would take to get this rolling. If you have already started or found a group, I would like to know how to get involved.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Hey all,
I am still interested in getting a group together. I have recently started my proton pack thanks to some help from the Ghostbusters of Connecticut. I will also be at Albany Comic Con in November. I will not have my gear as it will not yet be finished. I will be working with my wife at her crafting booth. Her booth is called Life in the Fass Lane. It would be great to meet you.
    Proton Props UK

I've seen that too...... Maybe, I don't know? Fu[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]