For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
Yeah, I'm not too far from Newburgh. That would be cool with me. Since you guys will be coming over the Newburgh-Beacon, there is a diner, the Alexis. You get off the exit for Rt 9w and the diner is right there. That could be a good place for a meet-up.
Farther up 84 you come across Rt 300, which has all kinds of potential meets, but I think the Alexis is an even drive for all of us. What do ya think?
Sherlock_Jones wrote:Yeah, I'm not too far from Newburgh. That would be cool with me. Since you guys will be coming over the Newburgh-Beacon, there is a diner, the Alexis. You get off the exit for Rt 9w and the diner is right there. That could be a good place for a meet-up.
Farther up 84 you come across Rt 300, which has all kinds of potential meets, but I think the Alexis is an even drive for all of us. What do ya think?
Yeah, I've been there before, that could work for me. :-)

Sent from my PC36100 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
I'm down for whatever. Matt I'm actually, on your side of the river, so Ill prob just come down 9w. The alexis is fine by me or if you want to go up to 300 that works too (on familiar with that area. My compatable office is on the finkelestein and partners building on 300 across from longhorn)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]