For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By venkmans_girl
Hello I’m one of the co-founders of the Twin Tiers Ghostbusters we’re located in the Elmira Corning region of NY.Others are welcome to join as well. We are an up and coming group whose looking to add to our numbers.
We are looking to participate in local parades,help local charities,and more while promoting our shared interest in Ghostbusters while having fun, making new friends,and sharing our passion for Ghostbusters. We are planning on having a meeting sometime in the near future to discuss future plans. Plans include finalizing a group logo, brainstorming events and more.
If you or someone you know is interested please contact us at twintiersghostbusters@gmail.com or our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/twintiersghostbusters

Can’t wait to hear from you! Operators are standing by! If you act now we’ll throw in a lifetime supply of ectoplasmic residue and crunch bars! So act today! :)
Last edited by venkmans_girl on January 8th, 2015, 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pretty far about 6 hours west. Where over in the finger lakes region. Sometime all of the NY groups have to meet up and do a pinic or something so we can all meet each other.
Paranormal wrote:How far out from Dutchess County/Hudson Valley area are you guys?
From my understanding and after talking to someone and looking it up myself its at least 3 and a half hours from here. It all depends on where you are.You're more than welcome to come join us anytime depending on your availability

. If you need more info feel free to contact me I'd be glad to help.

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]