For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Fassassin
Hey all! I live in the Albany area in NY State. I would like to join a franchise, but I have noticed that the only NY groups are pretty far away. I have never been involved in a franchise before. To get to the point, I am wondering if there is any interested in starting a Capitol District GB group. I was thinking GBINENY (Ghostbusters International of North Eastern New York). We could include folks from the Hudson Valley, Saratoga, Capitol District and more. If there is anyone in the are who would be interested, please let me know. Also, if I could get some guidance from other groups, that would also be great.

Jon
By Fassassin
Sweet. Want to meet up for coffee or something? I am in Glenville. We could meet in the middle in Ballston Spa or Clifton Park if you like. Let me know when is good for you.
By TSACaptain
Would love to, but it's Gonna be awhile. My wife broke her leg and I can't leave her alone yet.
By TSACaptain
Do you have a uniform and proton pack? A little about me......I was part of the Columbus Ohio Ghostbusters before I moved here.
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he […]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]