For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
We'll have the Ecto-4 in the Ocean City Doo Dah Day parade on April 12, anyone is welcome to join in
https://www.facebook.com/events/616888861732592/?ref=5

We'll also be at the Philly Zombie Crawl on Sunday April 20
https://www.facebook.com/events/641864229214350/?ref=5

And the National Halloween Convention on May 3
https://www.facebook.com/events/267473276757756/?ref=5

Oh, and superhero night at Wall Stadium Speedway on June 7... Ecto pace car anyone? :)
https://www.facebook.com/events/267473276757756/?ref=5
El Chorko liked this
By Spengs
mrjkpc wrote:I saw that there will be an ecto1 at the Ashbury park con but dony know if I can make it yet
Where did you see that? Wonder if its Eric's?
By ImLost3
Spengs wrote:Hey boys and girls, just saw this article through GB Fans RSS feeds. One of our next case files?

http://www.freep.com/article/20140409/N ... paranormal

They're 'Ghostbusters,' we got the tools and the talent!
From the article, "Three residents have complained of their feet being tickled while sleeping..."

OMG it's a ghost with a foot fetish! This is amazing!
By Spengs
I think Greg and Chris were at that "tax day" parade today. Did anyone else go, did anyone go to Asbury Park Comic Con? I'm guessing not or I'd like to think I would have seen more about it. I didn't go, with it being my birthday weekend, I wanted to make plans, neither really worked out. I wasn't feeling up to it and did something else. Hope I didn't miss out on much there.
Gentlemen,

What is next big event for GBNJ? Philly Comic con is in June (I forget the exact date)

Any fan films in the works? I liked the idea I shared with you Bill... do we want to start corresponding in a film Idea, maybe we can work on it in the summer...

Chris, I don't think I can make the Philly zombie walk thing Sunday. If things change I'll let you know
By Spengs
I spent this week doing three GB related projects. Doctoring Bill's new profile pic, writing about the 1992 Ghostbusters Spooktacular which featured a GB Inc. franchise business seminar, and today spending about another 3 hours doctoring my new profile pic. I'm using a new Mac app called Pixelmator. I'm definitely still learning how to use it. Which is part of why both pics aren't 100% in some areas.

Medium size versions are on Bill and mine's respective profile pages. I wanted to show off the full size pics. I did the one thing I never wanted to do, use a house's utility hardware as a substitution for the ECU. At least I didn't use an outside electric meter. I think I've done it as good as I could get it which I haven't really seen in other doctored pics.

Bill's full size new profile pic:
http://ghostbustersnj.files.wordpress.c ... .jpg?w=551

There was more background to my pic, more to edit and more chance to be creative.

Rich's full size new profile pic:
http://ghostbustersnj.files.wordpress.c ... .jpg?w=779
By Spengs
El Chorko wrote:Gentlemen,

What is next big event for GBNJ? Philly Comic con is in June (I forget the exact date)
Sounds like Wizard World Philly which is around Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary will be our next "official" group event. If I was going to be in town for Free Comic Book Day I wouldn't mind doing something around that, I'll be on vacation until May 12.
El Chorko wrote:Any fan films in the works? I liked the idea I shared with you Bill... do we want to start corresponding in a film Idea, maybe we can work on it in the summer...
After the casual staff meeting you missed last Saturday while you were representing the company 8) I think we want to start filming our next film sometime this summer. Over to you Bill.
By Spengs
Their was at least one other photo of me I wanted to doctor for the authorized repair tech section of our site. A large version is on the site on its respective page. This took about 2 1/2 hours.

Here's a link to the full size pic.

http://ghostbustersnj.files.wordpress.c ... epairs.jpg
By ImLost3
My only reservation with Wizard World Philly is cost. I hear it is like $60 for one day, plus parking in the city will cost more cash. I have some major repair to the hose coming up which may make a $100 day trip to Philly cost prohibitive for myself at least.

I would like to begin filming GBNJ: The Series this summer. Script is virtually done. I would like to meet up with the principals of the film soon to do a read through and work out any trouble spots or dialogue corrections.
Hi everybody! Long time no chat. I have a few things to discuss....
1. I have a new recruit, my cousin's fiancé starting to put GB stuff together. He is going to build a slime blower
2. I am working hard on my second pack build hopefully I'll have it done in a week or two.
3. If anyone has any tips for assembling a Throwing Chicken wand, I would appreciate the help.
4. Kenny from North Jersey GB was talking about visiting a CHOP on Facebook. I'm interested in doing this, I think it would be a good idea

Thant is all..
El Chorko wrote: 4. Kenny from North Jersey GB was talking about visiting a CHOP on Facebook. I'm interested in doing this, I think it
Thant is all..
That sounds like something I'd like to do as well.
El Chorko wrote: 3. If anyone has any tips for assembling a Throwing Chicken wand, I would appreciate the help.
Thant is all..
I put together the previous generation for my newest thrower. I'd be glad to offer you any help I can, however there were some major difference between mine and the newest model. the trigger box attachment for one and the metal attachment ring for the front handle. also I didn't add barrel rotation or tip extension mech, so I pretty much painted and put it together, so I'm not sure how much help I can be.
All,
I am currently about 88% finished my second pack, I am waiting on 4 parts to arrive in the mail then its just attaching them and connecting the hoses and touching up paint. I also ordered uniform stuff for a gb2 uniform. Hopefully I will get that all in this week. My friend Andrew just joined the forums I will get him on this page soon. He is starting to build a slime blower. We just ordered a bunch of parts for it.
By Spengs
Is it too warm for the brie?

Welcome Andrew. A friend of Greg's is an employee of ours. ;)

Where are you from...originally?
By Spengs
ImLost3 wrote:
El Chorko wrote: 4. Kenny from North Jersey GB was talking about visiting a CHOP on Facebook. I'm interested in doing this, I think it
Thant is all..
ImLost3 wrote:That sounds like something I'd like to do as well.
I've been meaning to ask this, as I don't know for real and why look it up, (I probably will) what is a CHOP?

*edit* Okay, if its a specific children's hospital or a children's hospital, I'd be very interested as well. Personally I'm no stranger to hospitals with specific children's wings. Going back a little to when I was under 5. To when I was 14 and spent 8 days in a hospital (Valerie Fund) in Newark for my then first blood disorder.
By Spengs
All: I was on vacation last week (within state) so I'm catching up on things this week. If you haven't been on our website, I did update GBNJ around that time (thanks to Bill sending me the necessary info) for the GBNJ web series/episode 1.
By Spengs
All: Recent discussion on the GBNJ "secure chat" Facebook page (more today) about the upcoming Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary screenings, beginning on Friday, August 29, 2014. Yep, Labor Day weekend, good timing Sony.

Seems like AMC could be the theater for a Jersey franchise gathering. I know its playing in Hamilton, (Trenton Area) Eatontown (Red Bank/Middletown Area at Monmouth Mall, Newark, (Clifton, NJ at Clifton Commons) and at least Wayne, NJ (corner of RT 23/Willowbrook Blvd.)

I believe Bowtie Cinemas will be screening Ghostbusters as well.

Mike from the NJGBs was/is planning on going to AMC in Eatontown with a Janine cosplayer on Friday. Jody was saying about possibly going to Wayne, seems willing to go to Monmouth Mall screenings. Ron's in of course for where we could meet up. ;)

I thought since most the group who'd come/suit up are up there with possibly the largest gathering for a screening, AMC in Clifton could be ideal. This includes myself, I know us down here might have to travel more.

Jody said if the management (at least in Wayne) knows we're coming suited up, their is a possibility to get in for free. That's no guarantee, would be nice.
Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]