For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By mrjkpc
If you are a Delaware resident and a huge Ghostbuster fan I need to hear from you. A team need to get started and I think I can get us there interested parties need to get with me so that we can start making some changes. Pm with your info and interest.
By TUCKER
:whatever: Roger that. My name is Gary Tucker, former Jr. Ghostbuster ('87-'92), still got my GB toys, plus my first equipment piece, the RGB GhostPopper. Thanks for letting me join, got a question. Just saw the Youtube link with the lady that had various franchise patches, and I don't know if it has been done yet, but Delaware surely needs a GB base because its a state with ALOT of Paranormal and Supernatural historic places and events. I mean damn, where's our logo? Got some art skills so I'll get to work on that quick! A little about me, born in D.C. but grew up in DE. I am an regional theater actor of 10+ years, a degree in TV Production, and co owner of Targeted Content ,LLC in Dover, Delaware (that's where I am located by the way). So I bring a lot to the table as an individual, not to mention a die hard GB fan. So, I'm in, what do we got to do get more info on how to proceed, over! :roland:
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]