For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
I am trying to locate members of the Tennessee Ghostbusters. The web site has not been updated in a few years and cannot contact them. And if they are no longer in action then I am interested in starting the team once more. I hope anyone from them can read this. I live in the Cleveland area, 15 minutes outside of Chattanooga. if anyone in that area or between would be interested in starting up a team do not be afraid to get in contact with me. lets make this happen.
Honestly, I think they are done. I'm friends on FB with one of the old ones. And he is done with the GB stuff. You may have better luck starting your own.
I think Smits gets most, if not all of the contacts via the various sources. Not sure if she's seen them, but I know she's been busy of late. Sorry that your messages have fallen through the cracks.

The easiest way, typically, to get a hold of us is our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TennesseeGhostbusters

We used to use the website fairly actively, but, a combination of spam bots along with those running the site just not having the time to maintain it, led to us kind of drifting away from it.

If you're still interested, we'd be more than happy to have you. Our next meeting is on the books for the 22nd, if you should like to attend. Just message Smits or myself, and we'll get you directions as well as a meetup time.

Chris - Vice Chief of the TN Ghostbusters
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]