For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
Hello everyone!

My name is Justin Warren, and I live in Austin, Texas, with my wife Laurel, and our daughter Caroline. I work in the film industry out here; Laurel is an artist. Ghostbusters is my favorite film of all time; nothing else comes close. When Harold Ramis died this year, I was brought to tears. The memorials outside the firehouse were so touching, too.

This week, January 5th through the 8th, Laurel, Caroline and I will finally make our first trip to NYC.

If any of you in a fan chapter could help arrange something special for us, perhaps outside the firehouse and possibly the NY Public Library, it would mean so much to me. I would of course make it worth your time. This means a lot to me.

I have a Blackmagic 4K Camera I plan to bring, with some cinema lenses, and I happen to be not too shabby a VFX artist. Would be one of the greatest honors of my life to hold a proton pack outside the firehouse, and animate some proton bolts later.

My number is 512-662-5080 and my email is JWarren82@gmail.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE if anything at all can be arranged!

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]