For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
Morning.

I recently completed my first GB uniform, in black, with Neutrino Wand from Matty. I'm very eager to build my own pack too but lack some of the necessary wiring and crafting skills. It would be great to learn how to build one from any NE organization whose willing to help.

A few months ago I met a few of the GH of NH at a Pop Culture Convention in Wilmington, MA who seemed like pretty cool guys.

I'm not sure if any organizations have open enrollment or active recruiting but I thought doesn't hurt to try.
By Spengs
I don't know if either franchise is "hiring," if it helps there are two franchises GB Inc. has "registered." You may already know about them.

Bay State Ghostbusters
http://www.baystateghostbusters.com

Arkham Ghostbusters

Their url doesn't seem to be working. Here is their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/ArkhamGhostbusters
Thanks Spengs.

I did reach out to ARKHAM GB. And sadly they are not at the moment due to the founding members on "baby leave".
By Spengs
You're welcome. Hopefully you can join up with a group in MA sooner than later. If your area isn't "covered," starting a franchise can be an option.
Spengs wrote:You're welcome. Hopefully you can join up with a group in MA sooner than later. If your area isn't "covered," starting a franchise can be an option.
Very true. Just not sure where to start with that option. But appreciate the advice.
syckotheklown wrote:Where in mass are you located?
Newton, just a couple minutes west of Boston.

This picture was taken by a friend in Salem, MA. Can anyone help me ID these guys?
Cory GB Maine wrote:They are a private group that don't associate much with the other franchises. Nice guys but would most likely be very hard to contact.
Damn. I was hoping to track them down. Wanted to see if they are REALLY recruiting or if it was just a sign.

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]