For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
I'm new on here and I have read many of the posts concerning the Baltimore / Maryland franchise but it seems like it never gets anywhere. I see posts stating there is a franchise and then others saying it's dead. Can we seriously get this going? What will it take? How many members can we get to commit to this and make it a big deal! Please anyone and everyone interested or has information on this chime in. How are all the other states doing so well and we are missing out? Let's get this this going.

Thanks,
Ross
So no one is interested or wanting to do a Baltimore /Maryland franchise? Doesn't seem like whoever was running it before does it anymore. How can there not be any fans or people that want to get together and build a big franchise in Maryland?
I meant to reply to this a few weeks ago (sorry!). I got sidetracked and forgot about it.

I'm in Maryland, and have a few people. We were about to start a new franchise due to lack of activity. (It's my wife and my brother). We've been doing random events since last August, starting with the anniversary re-release, then any other random chance to throw our gear on.

We met up with a new member that has been posting in the Baltimore Ghostbusters group (not the page) back on St. Patrick's Day. He's in Hampden (if I remember correctly), and he seemed interested in a franchise.
That's cool! I'd really like to get something going since conventions and other events are starting to be planned. I'm going to start asking around to see who is really interested in doing this and making it happen. Please I ask anyone interested in making this the biggest and best franchise in Maryland post on here so we can get this going.
Yep, I'm still interested. Been kind of out of it lately, but I/we would be down for a meet up.

We've been out of commission while replacing resin guns with metal ones, and it's taken a little longer than expected. We should be back together soon. There's an outdoor showing on Tuesday September 15th, at 200 W. Lexington Street in Baltimore. This is the event page on Facebook...we should meet up then, if not sooner.

What's the facebook page, I couldn't find it. As I said above, I was going to make a page myself, but the last few months have been a whirlwind...
grantofkings wrote:There's an outdoor showing on Tuesday September 15th, at 200 W. Lexington Street in Baltimore.
Hey, guys, I'm just right across the bridge from you in Colonial Beach, VA... I might actually be interested in going to this... Sounds cool!
I think me and the wife will show up, will see if I can get Hijacker to come as well...
grantofkings wrote:Yep, I'm still interested. Been kind of out of it lately, but I/we would be down for a meet up.

We've been out of commission while replacing resin guns with metal ones, and it's taken a little longer than expected. We should be back together soon. There's an outdoor showing on Tuesday September 15th, at 200 W. Lexington Street in Baltimore. This is the event page on Facebook...we should meet up then, if not sooner.

What's the facebook page, I couldn't find it. As I said above, I was going to make a page myself, but the last few months have been a whirlwind...
My son and I along with three or four GBs make up the Northern VA Ghostbusters. We did a couple of events with the previous Baltimore Ghostbusters Group. Most notably a couple of Cons in Baltimore and the Air and Scare Halloween event at the Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum. Let me know if you want to meet up for an event. You are most welcome to attend Air and Scare 2015 this October 24, 2015.
pyhasanon wrote:Oh, yes, the more the merrier indeed!
We need as many GBs for Air and Scare that can attend. There are usually 30,000 to 50,000 people that attend Air and Scare. All that free candy from M&M Mars can sure draw a crowd and back up traffic on Route 28.

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]