For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
The Pittsburgh Science Center had their SciFi Adult Night this last Friday. I finally had a chance to meet up with the local fellow Ghostbuster Enthusiasts. I had such a great time walking around getting photos with several people. The members of Steel City Ghostbusters are a blast. It was great to put smiles on so many faces in the area as they saw us. Here are some photos from the event. Some photos are mine. Others are courtesy of The Pittsburgh Ecto1.

Im glad I had the opportunity to hang out with others whom have shared the same passion as a child. When we stepped into the elevator Austin started playing audio "going up?" "Ill take the next one". When we all walked into the Science Center together I yelled out " Hey, anyone seen any ghosts?" We all had fun and I cant wait for the next event to hang out with these guys and gals.

Some of us even made ectoplasm to take home. lol. Im mad they didn't make pink. ;)

I forgot to mention that I became an official member of the Steel City Ghostbusters a month ago! Im so excited to be officially a member of a Franchise now after all these years of being a huge fan of all of the Ghostbusters and Im excited to also be a GhostCorps Cadet now. If my 10 year old self saw me today, jaw to the floor!

UticaGb liked this
    Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]