For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
Hey guys. I finalized my Florida logo and I wanted to know what you thought before I went and asked Katarra8 to make this for me. If I get enough people, I'll let her know to save what she needs to make more if others ask for the same patch.

I kinda like it but I am not the one who has to wear it. now some will or wont but that should not concern you as long as your team is on board, who else matters. so go for it and when you get them done let me know how they turn out we are trying to find a good source for ours.
Weird, she may have just been slammed at that time and we were in a crunch to get them by San Diego last year. Either way we use someone local we can just stop by at any time and have our stuff done instantly. Still something you may want to consider if you can find one. We have them do the nametags now as well since we still just getting those from katarra for along time.

Can't wait to see how your's turns out.
JayM wrote:Hey guys. I finalized my Florida logo and I wanted to know what you thought before I went and asked Katarra8 to make this for me. If I get enough people, I'll let her know to save what she needs to make more if others ask for the same patch.

That is TOO cool :)

I like it!!

And Jett is right, when it comes to copyrighted material or any variation - like the No Ghost Logo, if you went to, let's say an embroidery kiosk at your local mall, they probably would'nt do it B/C of copyright laws, BUT yeah, a Mom and Pop type shop most likely would - I would hope :D
Jay if you are interested in more quotes.. I used this place for our PCGB patches...
http://www.embroidery.net.pk/price.htm

I got quotes from a lot of different places and this was by-far the cheapest. The minimum order is 10, and there is no set up charge! Normally when you request a quote they put a note saying (place order in the next 3 days and get 3-4 extra patches for free)

We ended up getting 24 patches for $115.00... which comes out to about $4.80 a patch.

They have a very fast turnaround as well. Oh and also.. this is an out-of-country (actually in like Iraq or something..lol..) so I don't think they care about copyright.

Just something to keep in mind :)
I might be interested in one of these too, as I live in Orange County California... you know... the good Orange County. :wink: Just kidding!!

Looks great! Nice work! Could you make a GB2 one, or one based on the "thumbs up" logo that somebody else here did? Or if not, would you mind if I did one?

Shane
Hey guys, I've been on hiatus until now. I got a quote from embroidery by advice of ThePinkGhostbuster. What do you guys think? They say its gunna be about $7.92 per patch (includes shipping).

EDIT: All slots are filled. Thanks for helping out, guys!

Any possibility to still get one? Just found these forums a couple of days ago so I haven't seen this before. Btw we live very close to each other so that's pretty cool :)
If you'd like one, you're getting the last one. If someone reaaally wants one after you, I have two for myself, and I may sell one. After that I'd have to order more, but I'd need to know for sure that 10 people want one.

Also, here is a better picture. The patch is accurate color-wise to the design. It just changes with what light hits it:

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]