For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By Undrtkrbob
Haven't checked in in a while. I'm part of the Upstate group. I would be up for merging into one group.

As far as an ecto goes. I have a Black 05 Magnum. Over the next year or so I was planning on possibly getting a new car. If it works out to where I don't have to trade in the Mag, I was hopefully going to Ecto it out a bit.
By roopjm
Hey man, yeah we should totally merge into one group.
I have registered the scghostbusters.com and we are actively working on the site
please tell us your ideas for the site!
By arledgej1
One idea for the site I think would be good would be an Events page. That way when ever some of us are out and about we can spread the word better. And also a photo gallery of events to go with it. But it is looking good. Also I am looking into doing some business cards on vista print would you mind if i put the site on them?
By roopjm
Go right ahead! I can make whomever admins as well. I have a forum setup too at forum.scghostbusters.com
If you'd like to be an admin, just inbox me and i'll hook you up
By Undrtkrbob
I'm definitely down for merging. Business cards are definitely the best thing we can do. I had some made by the print shop that does them for our Funeral Home. My buddy and I were passing them out for Halloween and it definitely made the costume. People were amazed at the suit and the pack but were completely aww struck by the business cards.
By roopjm
Man I need to setup a Notification for this group. I think a June 9th meetup would be awesome.
Also Roundcon would be awesome as crap!
By roopjm
Hey Guys, PM your information, let's get everybody set up on scghostbusters.com Also I created a SCGhostbusters group on facebook, I want to get everybody I can invited to it!
By cockroach
roopjm wrote:Hey Guys, PM your information, let's get everybody set up on scghostbusters.com Also I created a SCGhostbusters group on facebook, I want to get everybody I can invited to it!

PM Sent!
By cockroach
arledgej1 wrote:With June 9 coming up soon, we should decide on what city we are going to be in. If it is columbia I could try to line up some places and events for us.

What time of the day will everyone meet up? Haven't got my pack assembled yet, but I have the rest of the outfit done. So we going to suit up?
By roopjm
Lets get a bigger discussion going we'll find out!
What would be good for people.
Also I just remembered that day we're helping a fellow GB move, but it won't be alot of stuff, I'm opening a discussion to see if we can still do this. Perhaps later in the day?
I'll suit up!
By arledgej1
I am up for anytime that day and cockroach I have a Slime Blower you could use on that day if you wanted. I could try to line up some places for us to go to like Wild Wing or Mellow Mushroom Pizza. Plus in Columbia there is alot of places we could go to for people to see us. And roopjm I am working on a profile for you. While we may not be the AVENGERS but lets suit up and ASSEMBLE.
By cockroach
Thanks Aledgej1, that would be cool! I'm up for anytime of the day. Creativeguy might be able attend to.
By roopjm
Some of the guys wont be able to meet up, be tired after moving and all. I'll see what's going on and keep you updated
Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]