For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By Dan AKA
There are no other fans in the area. There havn't been for years. There is a franchise, but it is all but dead. I run it, and have for years.
By SPJ
I am orginally from Culpeper, and believe me I hear nothing about the movie any more. People look at you weird if you even mention it. Its strange cuz this place is full of great ghost stories.
By SPJ
Active Duty Army. I plan on returning there when I am done. Though I may be too darn old to remember who I am, much less Ghostbusters by then, LOL.
By xlxxtoolxxlx
I just transferred up here. I'm in the Virginia Beach area and I'll be living in base housing on Fort Story, so I'd love to meet up and help get the franchise back up to snuff. 3 ghostheads are plenty to get the ball rolling again and do some events!! My household goods will be delivered this weeks so I'm just praying that the movers didn't destroy my pack.

Anyways!! I look forward to meeting you guys!!
By Dr. Ray Stantz
Why do you guys have to all be down the coast? MOVE INLAND! Richmond, VA here. Not a lot to boast about although DC does have a second annual comic con coming up here soon.
By Bloodvayne
Hey if anything pops up. Let me know. I have been stationed in the area since 2004. Only thing I am affiliated with is Hampton Roads Mini Club. There is another ghosthead in my club that is making his Mini Countryman into a Ecto. I need to have him venture this way and post pics. But would be great to hang out with fellow ghostheads in the area. Especially for causes, fundraisers, parades, etc.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]