For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
Maybe when you scan your barcode it'll spit out a label right away they stick in a badge and perhaps just sign a blank book? That'd be fairly fast maybe. Long as it doesn't end up like ACen one year where the system got taken down.
Martog wrote:Maybe when you scan your barcode it'll spit out a label right away they stick in a badge and perhaps just sign a blank book? That'd be fairly fast maybe. Long as it doesn't end up like ACen one year where the system got taken down.

They still need to check your ID. What's to keep someone from stealing your card?
I don't have much faith in them using common sense in setting up registration, based on past experience.
ChapterMasterTu'Shan wrote:
Martog wrote:Maybe when you scan your barcode it'll spit out a label right away they stick in a badge and perhaps just sign a blank book? That'd be fairly fast maybe. Long as it doesn't end up like ACen one year where the system got taken down.

They still need to check your ID. What's to keep someone from stealing your card?
Have your ID handy, that only takes a few seconds to check anyhow.
BTW, they just made the pdf of the con booklet available yesterday.
Hasbro Ghostbusters

Both would be out of scale (Mattel too small, DST […]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]