For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By Goosebot
i hath returned...

...to beg for your dragoncon host hotel rooms. thats right. AGAIN. if you or anyone you know has an extra room reserved, or will be cancelling your reservations at any of the host hotels PLEASE let me know! id absolutely love you forever if you have one or have the inside info on one that i could snag. ive got LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS of halo gear that im taking, including an ATV for the parade, so staying off site is almost impossible. id definitely prefer a hyatt room, seeing as how most of the people i know that are going are in there, but of course, beggars cant be choosers, so if you have ANYTHING then please let me know! i might even have to give someone a finders fee in the form of some of my toys or something. contact me anywhere. pm's here or any other board im on, email, facebook, and for those of you that have it, my cell is cool also. and if you do call, then yes, its me on the voicemail screaming EEEEAAAAAGGGGGLLLLEEEEE. and no, you havnet dialed the wrong number...

LEMME KNOW!!!

also, i need a whole room. ive got a group going with me, so i wouldnt be able to just bunk with someone. that, and i have a million crates of gear...
jackdoud wrote:Punctuation is a requirement, not an option.

are you talking about capitalization? because punctuation is there. but thanks for playing.

and oops on me, aj. should have poked around more.

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]