For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
We are planning on meeting in the parking lot around 5 for 2 hrs of debauchery. As far as I know myself and my 7yr old will be in uniform. There will be 2 locals in uniform and two of my friends are coming from Waycross in uniform. Plus a slew of others. I haven't met anyone outside of my 2 Waycross friends, so this should be fun and interesting.
I obviously am Horrible about checking things on here lol. My bad. Either way I'm closer to the middleburg area. If anyone is familiar with the area I live along 220 after 209 intersects it. I work in Fleming which is about 13 mins away from my home. So basically anything in Orange Park would be awesome as I don't really go deep into middleburg or jacksonville.
Wow, can't believe I just stumbled upon this thread. I just got stationed at NAS Jax. I'm looking for a group to join and possibly some people to meet up with, in costume of course, for the showing this Thursday.

Awesome! It's a complex but very fun build... Went[…]

Just to throw my experience in there. I've bough[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]