For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
Calling all Ghostbusters fans of Virginia!

This coming Friday, members of Ghostbusters, Virginia will be watching the 7:45 pm screening of one of the greatest movies of all time at Regal Short Pump Stadium 14 in Richmond, VA! If you got them, suit up and pack up! If not, still come on by and get ready to have fun and enjoy the movie with us! Feel free to come by at least an hour earlier to hang out and take photos! Looking forward to seeing everybody there! Please PM myself or Hijacker for more details!

Get you tickets here: http://www.fandango.com/regalshortpumps ... F29%2F2014

I think our group viewing went great! Really had a good time with everybody, it was a lot of fun, and the movie holds up pretty well in theaters, but no surprise there! It was awesome seeing kids there watching it for the first time and loving it!

Also, we got exclusive parking for Josh's Ecto Mini! Frickin' awesome!

From Left to Right: Josh, Alicia, Bart (Hijacker), Phil (pyhasanon), Alex (Alex41), Christine and Kristen (idlecrush)

Looks like you all had a great time.

Did you all have reserve seats in the theater? Did they allow you to see the movie in full costume and gear?
No reserved seating, but they allowed us in full gear, and there was enough room to have us occupy two seats each (a seat for our packs)...
Hijacker wrote:Sad that there were so many empty seats, though. People just don't have good taste, lol.
I wouldn't read too much into it. A lot of people were traveling on Friday afternoon. And more people watch Moira during the cheaper matinee hours in the early afternoon.
Well, according to box office results, it's doing fairly well, especially considering it's only showing in select theaters...
pyhasanon wrote:Well, according to box office results, it's doing fairly well, especially considering it's only showing in select theaters...
That is good to hear. A true classic will always draw in a crowd.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]