For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By highfiveandy
New to the forum here but I need some help. I tried getting my first flight suit to wear before a Halloween party in Orlando this Sunday. Basically all I have gotten to show up in the mail is my name tag and no ghost patch. I am trying to track down a flight suit and belt by this sunday. I ordered an XL flight suit on ebay I am 6'2 and 240. I know this is a total long shot but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to pay top dollar as well.

Thank you!
By SpaceCoastGBs
Start by checking all of the local army surplus stores. We have one over here in Cocoa that has a decent selection of Flight Suits if you're willing to drive.

Also depending on the manufacturer of your suit, you may want to consider a larger size. I'm 6'3 and 250 and need a 3XL in Rothco, a 50R in Nomex, and 3XL in TruSpec I guess it depends if your 240 fat or 240 muscular though, but I'm a 38" waist with a 46" chest measurement to give you an idea of my size.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]