For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By Chace

I know it's pretty early to talk about an event on Labor Day, but the DragonCon folks contacted me and said that space in the parade was already filling up!

As I do each year I put in for 100 parade ribbons for marchers (to be given out at the parade lineup) and 7 spots for vehicles.

So, if you want to bring your Ecto to the largest annual gathering of Ghostbusters fans, post here and I'll put you on the list!

So far we've got three slots filled, me, Nando, and Chris Scheetz.

Once we have 7 there won't be any more vehicle spots available, so let me know soon!
By Venkman's Swagger
Dude, do you have an Ecto that you wanna put in the PKE surge parade?

Chace is asking what make/model the Ecto is that you're seemingly putting forward for the parade not what make/model is the original Ecto!!

If you haven't got an Ecto/Vehicle for the parade then there wasn't any need to comment.
By Chace
Make that 4 of 7 spots filled!

Ecto 1J: Georgia: Jeep Wrangler

Ecto Response Unit 13-A: Georgia: Scion XB

Ecto-Nando: New York: Nissan Pathfinder

Ecto-HHR: New Hampshire: HHR
By Chace
pyhasanon wrote:No Cadillacs this year, or too early to confirm?
Loren who brought the 59 from Ohio the past two years will NOT be bringing it down again, however he is working on another vehicle used in the first film, and if it is complete in time it MIGHT make an appearance.

I have not heard from the Carolina guys who have run their 67 in the parade yet.

Otherwise those I posted are the complete list at this time.

This IS first come first serve so if we get 7 cars lined up and someone wants to bring a Caddy last minute, there simply won't be space for them...that's why we're trying to get things nailed down 5 or 6 months in advance.

This is also posted on the PKE SURGE Facebook group, and a couple of other places around the interwebs.
By Chace
zombiehunter47 wrote:I'll have my Ecto-D which is a Magnum there for the con and would love to have it be in the parade
Boom! Added!

Only two spots left folks!

Ecto 1J: Georgia: Jeep Wrangler

Ecto Response Unit 13-A: Georgia: Scion XB

Ecto-Nando: New York: Nissan Pathfinder

Ecto-HHR: New Hampshire: HHR

Ecto-D: Dallas Texas: Dodge Magnum
By Casey and Kellie
We were told by Dragon Con that the parade is full and to try again next year, my wife posted to DragonCon that if anyone drops out of the parade that we have an Ecto Scion XB, (not the one previously listed) and it comes with 2 Ghostbusters, (me and my wife). We were in the parade last year and wanted to join up again but apparently missed the deadline. :(
By Chace
Casey and Kellie wrote:We were told by Dragon Con that the parade is full and to try again next year, my wife posted to DragonCon that if anyone drops out of the parade that we have an Ecto Scion XB, (not the one previously listed) and it comes with 2 Ghostbusters, (me and my wife). We were in the parade last year and wanted to join up again but apparently missed the deadline. :(
Yep sorry.

For future reference, come to me FIRST as I hold the 7 spots for us, then report back to the con how many are filled.

You are still welcomed to march in the parade itself, we have 100 ribbons that will be handed out at the lineup.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]