For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By astrolux
I am originally from Pittsburgh, but have lived down here since I was 11 (about to be 30). Any cosplayers/fans? I don't see too many around at conventions or anything we have here. I think there is one guy that lives in SC that built an ecto-1, but that's about it.
By morganskye
Yeah there's a movie concert at the Greenville Peace Center on 10/30. they're showing the movie with a live orchestra doing the music. I've seen the Harry Potter ones here in Chs and it's a pretty good show.

I've already called them to see about costumes/props. Packs are a no-go, but uniforms, goggles (so long as we don't have them on our face) and other hand held things are ok. They also have an 18" bag requirement (as in nothing longer than).
By roopjm
I believe we are trying to work out the details with the venue, but I know a few members have tickets
By roopjm
Message the page if you're interested. We have a process for membership, and we are located all over the state.
By JediChris1138
roopjm wrote: September 19th, 2019, 2:41 pm
JediChris1138 wrote: September 19th, 2019, 1:36 pm Just moved back to Columbia!
Awesome! Hit us up on Facebook! Where'd you come back from?
:kylie:
Columbia->Los Angeles->West Palm->Orlando->West Palm->Columbia!
By gregday
roopjm wrote: March 13th, 2020, 5:59 pm
gregday wrote:Another Charleston area Ghostbuster here
Welcome aboard!
Thanks! Are you all still using scghostbusters.com for anything? I noticed the Events calendar was pretty empty. I tried sending a message through the site about becoming a member, but it looks like everything is on Facebook these days? I try to stay off FB whenever possible but I'd like to join the group. Just got my proton pack which was the last thing I needed and can't wait to wear it out.
Creativeguy liked this
By roopjm
We still use that website but not very much, we do use Facebook for most everything, it's very easy to keep up with so many things!
By PaulDx508
Is their anyway other than Facebook you guys use? I'd love to join franchise! I've been living in Beaufort for some time now and have kind of been a one man crew.
Creativeguy liked this
By roopjm
Facebook is the easiest way for all of us to organize and coordinate events, a lot of us only still use FB to keep up with the group.
Creativeguy liked this
By Creativeguy
Im still in SC and did the Greenville Concert with you guys. Also did Ghostbusters night at the Riverdogs game years back too. Sadly didnt have time to do much after as life got in the way. I no longer use Facebook having gotten rid of it over 2 years ago. Wouldn't mind becoming active again in the future. For the moment im on my own. Currently working on my own version of an Ecto.
    Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]