For users in Canada. Eh?
By irricanian
The Ontario Ghostbusters group will be making it's debut at the Mississauga waterfront Festival this Saturday (June 19th) 10am - 4pm

The Event runs from June 18th -20th , here's the website

http://www.mississaugawaterfrontfestival.com/

The 14th Annual Mississauga Waterfront Festival is a hugely anticipated event attracting up to 65,000 people and reaching more than 1,000,000 through advertising and publicity.

This year’s festival takes place June, 18, 19 & 20, 2010 in beautiful Port Credit’s Memorial Park, bordering Mississauga’s scenic waterfront.

Voted one of Ontario’s Top 100 Festivals seven years in a row, MWF has set new standards for excellence, earning accolades from industry peers, business partners, media and attendees.

Known for presenting the best in Canadian and International talent, past concert performances include: Sam Roberts, Jann Arden, Tom Cochrane, Chantel Kreviazuk, Colin James, Kathleen Edwards, Suzie McNeill and Bruce Cockburn. The children’s stage is home to popular TV stars like The Backyardigans, Max & Ruby and Dora the Explorer while the Family Fun Village offers everything from stilt walkers and fire-eaters to exciting water shows, family carnival, interactive sports activities, delicious food and unique crafters and vendors. The variety of exciting events and attractions draw visitors to the Mississauga Waterfront Festival from near and far.

We will have 4 members there to entertain the crowds :) So come on out and join us for some fun

Pics to follow....

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]