For users in Canada. Eh?
Well so far I haven't had much to contribute to the fan community, but here it goes:

The Ghostbusters of British Columbia is now a franchise! After the Crystal Head signing and Halloween season events BC Ghostheads have come together and shown interest in becoming a franchise, and that's exactly what we've done. We have 13 members in our facebook group and at least 4 that have shown interest in being active members in the franchise. We've just begun, but look for us on the scene with updates!

Are you a Ghostbuster in British Columbia? Send me an e-mail and we'll get you connected! todd.whalen@ghostbusterscanada.ca

Oh yes, that reminds me - Presenting: Ghostbusters Canada, http://www.ghostbusterscanada.ca !

Similar to Ghostbusters United, Ghostbusters Canada has a page for each province and territory in our country outlining the franchise for each. So you needed web presence to be considered a franchise? To connect with other 'Busters in your area? Done! Provide me with a little information about your group, photos, roster, etc. And I'll put the summary up under your province and link to your franchises' site. Don't have one? That's ok too, use your province's page on Ghostbusters Canada, because I can provide you an alberta@ghostbusterscanada.ca (example) e-mail address which will forward to your existing e-mail address!

These projects are just in their infancy, so look for growth and updates in the future. Suggestions welcome!
awesome! I love the idea, but maybe take out the whole 'sponsored by the Canadian Govt.' thing.. That seems to me like the kind of thing that can get a person in serious legal problems for misrepresentation and/or fraud..

Wish I had a Montreal franchise to enter into the thing, I'm using that patch on my uniform as well!

I thought about the gov't thing, but I feel with the disclaimer that it's clear that that's a fictional indulgence. That "gov't approved" sentiment likely won't stay there forever, but I thought it was fun given that the site was new.

If you connect with any other Quebec Ghostbusters let me know and we'll get your page going!
I wondered who's it was! I contacted Katarra to see if she still has the source image or contact info, but no luck, so my wife was kind enough to re-create it.
haha, yah it's mine...originally the design was created by castewar of Proton Charging fame, I adapted it some 12-15 years ago as a symbol for my Canadian Ghostbusters back then, have since had it tattooed to my right arm and last year got Katarra to make a patch for me
Sweet, that's awesome Jay. I love the Burning No-Ghost logo of his too, I just got the Tshirt! Likely getting my patch as my Christmas gift

jessejames51 - if you've got franchises on the go in Montreal and elsewhere in Quebec, shoot me an e-mail and I'll get your Provincial page going!
good to see a Canadian GB franchise site up and running

I know there's a bunch of us in Alberta but we haven't really got in contact with each other, but i made an Alberta patch that's a variant of JayTigran's

Worn while meeting Dan in September (i have the regular patch in the other shoulder)
Very cool patch! If you and some other Alberta Busters want to get connected there's a master Canadian Members list here: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 28&t=18672

So if you get that going give me an email at todd.whalen@ghostbusterscanada.ca and I'll get the Alberta Page up and running!
I just got my Maple Leaf patch just a couple weeks ago. I think I'm going to have to put the velcro backing on it so I can swap it with the original.

Oh, and now "Like" Ghostbusters Canada on Facebook! - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ghostbust ... 6286061146

Check the site for updates including an upcoming appearance for the Ontario Ghostbusters and the Quebec Ghostbusters page will be up soon. Happy Weekend Everyone!
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?