For users in Canada. Eh?
Thanks Jessejames51

I've actually been talking to a few people on the boards already about getting everything set up for my pack and the flight suit. Don't have much in the way of any other gear yet, but am slowly working on all the details. Any help is appreciated with the suit.

I've got a list of things I'm looking for and hope to just find here in Alberta, but any suggestions are welcome.

Kneepads, white pistol belt, belt doodads, etc etc.

I'm about to get the Nomex Flight suit, and the Proton pack will be here in a few months. You can see how much work I still have left.
I made a thread here about the pads and where to get them in canada :
http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 28&t=21215

pistol belts are actually a khaki colour that look white-ish especially on camera and film, they can be bought here on gbfans.

suits can be bought on here too, but not nomex ones, for those i would suggest the "for sale" thread as they show up
from time to time and ebay, just check your sizing, as the nomex ones are measured by chest and height, example, mine is a 48r my chest is 46 1/2 and i'm 5'9. the couple sizes bigger actually made for a perfect fit, but i have big shoulders and a beer belly. reproduction suits, are cheaper though......and easier to get.

you can find pretty much everything you need here on gbfans, or atleast where you can get things. shop around at army surplus stores too, even though we're in canada, they do have some american stuff, just not as much of it. i bought both my alice pack frames from army surplus' here in quebec, one for my pack and the other for my future slime blower :)

anyhelp you need, just look around the site, you're sure to find it, or post in the wanted section. you can pm me too and i'll do what i can to help. take care and good luck!
Good stuff! I'm sure that's how I first came across this site too, random search for images and then "What's this GBFans site that seems to have Everything?" And the rest is history. Whatever, I love this hobby.

Small something special for the Canadian Ghostheads out there, Ghostbusters Canada is now on Facebook, and if we can spread the "like" about Canadian Ghostbusters and get 100 Likes by March 20th I'll give away a Ghostbusters Canada logo patch to one of our fans. 2 if we make 150 and 3 if we make 200. So Like and suggest!

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing the Ontario Ghostbusters at the Toronto Comicon!
We'll be there!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone as well. We'll have a props table set up as well as some photo back drops (supposedly). 3 weeks away.

Also, we plan on being there all three days of the con (Fri, Sat, and Sun) so if you can't make it on some of the days, don't worry, we'll still be there enjoying the event and entertaining!!! :)
Technically I joined to post in the Classifieds section about a non-Ghostbusters item, however as things go I`m also quite a big Ghostbusters fan, and have been since I was quite young. I was born in 1983, so i wasn`t quite old enough to see the original film during it`s theatrical run, however I did see part 2 in theatres when I was 6.

I`m from Toronto, Ontario, myself.
being here for a while and never introduce my self... so there it is... lol

Jonathan from Montreal (Quebec) .... Started 2 scratch built packs this year... working hard on everything.... I should be ok to go to the Montreal ComicCon with my uniform and some gears... this september :)
Ontario Here, near Peterborough, gettin my gear together this year, never been to a comicon type event that they have in Toronto but once i get my suit done i'll check it out. Wont have a pack for a few years, but will have pretty much everything else. Hope to see other busters there!
Ohh yeah, if live in Ontario n' wanna add me to Friends list go for it, it'd be nice to know around how many Ghostheads are in my area.
Howdy gang! I'm hailing from Montreal Quebec!,
I've spent over the past two years putting together a Bobafett suit, and now that i'm done, i'm moving towards my next dream costume!, and of course, like so many here, i've got my sights set on a proton pack ;)
oh man i bet!, i'm still contemplating whether i should atempt to build it myself, or go the store bought rout.
I live in a small apartment, and have like, NO power tools...and with a full time job and a girlfriend that lives with me, it makes time very scarce....
I built a lot of my own Boba fett suit, though i'm much more of a painter then a builder.
Still, the satisfaction of having built my own pack is far greater then that i would get from buying one pre-made....any'hou, i have a bit to think about it....i want to go as a GB for next halloween!

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]