By Nothus
It's not quite done but it's close. I wanted to get some feed back before putting the finishing touches on it. So here it is, my first trap.

I'm thinking about shellacing the doors to make em shiny, think it would look good or bad?
By ecto_skywalker
Wow! :shock: That's really good!!! :D

I don't know if I would shellac the doors, they look pretty damn good the way they are. But it's up to you... Great job!
By GBFreek83
MAN that thing is sweet! I have to go work on mine now!! INSPIRATION!
By Faceofthejester
That is great!!!!! *looks at his own traps and hides them in the closet, do to emberasment* lol Keep up the Awesome work can't wait to see it completely finished!
By Master Taran
Faceofthejester wrote: is it just me or are the virst time prop builders getting better and better My first trap was horrible compared to that! Great job Ace! Ever find a way to hang it on your belt?

I think you were right, Faceofthejester (if anyone is confused about where the quote came from, I quoted it from another thread in this forum).

The bar seems to be getting raised constantly for first-time work. Good job.
By Nothus
Thanks everyone, it's nice to get positive feed back on something I put so much time into. As for the doors, I'm gonna make a second set to shellac, that way if I dont like the look I'll still have the others.

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]