By Cyland Props
You can also notice in my build, the trap containment light is on the opposite side from the hero, meter plate is aluminum and the side plates have no screws on the outer corners. All of which I purposely did since all the background Traps from the first move featured that. The only thing I optioned was the wheel plate since the background pieces had wood(?) or what ever solid wheels. The wheel plate was added for GBII.
By parksdesign
Cyland Props wrote:You can also notice in my build, the trap containment light is on the opposite side from the hero, meter plate is aluminum and the side plates have no screws on the outer corners. All of which I purposely did since all the background Traps from the first move featured that. The only thing I optioned was the wheel plate since the background pieces had wood(?) or what ever solid wheels. The wheel plate was added for GBII.
I did notice that.

I thought you had just forgotten the screws at first.
By Cyland Props
parksdesign wrote:
Cyland Props wrote:You can also notice in my build, the trap containment light is on the opposite side from the hero, meter plate is aluminum and the side plates have no screws on the outer corners. All of which I purposely did since all the background Traps from the first move featured that. The only thing I optioned was the wheel plate since the background pieces had wood(?) or what ever solid wheels. The wheel plate was added for GBII.
I did notice that.

I thought you had just forgotten the screws at first.

It's actually one in a run of ten I made / I'm making. I originally made twenty plates with screw holes and another twenty I set aside for a run of GBII style Traps. When I was looking over some production photos I have and I noticed that, those plates with holes went into my box for the GBII Traps.
By parksdesign
AJ Quick wrote:Got the 26 pin connectors:

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/ghost-trap/2 ... connector/

And the 20 pin edge card connectors (for GB2 pedal):

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/ghost-trap/2 ... connector/

Cool.

I'm gonna try to build a REALLY, REALLY accurate GB1 pedal. I can help revise the reference section on the pedal if you need help.
By namebrand
I just assumed it was more widely known, I know that it's been something that I've discussed with westies14, hooker, and possibly jimbo7 before. The one I have I got from Playskool so it might even have been him that first noticed it.
By irricanian
AJ Quick wrote:No one has ever released the information before. As far as I'm concerned its a new discovery.

Otherwise I would have been carrying the 26 pin connectors all along.
Me too. I asked others before if they new the part # and noone knew. This is why it would be good to have a seperate section for the trap pedal with a list of confirmed parts
By parksdesign
irricanian wrote:
AJ Quick wrote:No one has ever released the information before. As far as I'm concerned its a new discovery.

Otherwise I would have been carrying the 26 pin connectors all along.
Me too. I asked others before if they new the part # and noone knew. This is why it would be good to have a seperate section for the trap pedal with a list of confirmed parts
I located it and the part number the other day. I'll post it when I get off my iPhone and to my desktop.
By Cyland Props
parksdesign wrote:So now I know why you needed all those transfers.
Oh the pictures I could take, it would be like the pictures that ol' Venkman took of his protonpacks in the dumpster only trap parts. Ever see a flat of relays? It's quite impressive. Ok enough bragging, I'm got to finish them now.
By parksdesign
Cyland Props wrote:
parksdesign wrote:So now I know why you needed all those transfers.
Oh the pictures I could take, it would be like the pictures that ol' Venkman took of his protonpacks in the dumpster only trap parts. Ever see a flat of relays? It's quite impressive. Ok enough bragging, I'm got to finish them now.

Cyland...you old braggart. You'll have to take a pic of those 20 traps now. No excuses. :)
Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]