By whoisthelain
I started this build last summer after I finished my pack build. I am trying to keep the trap and pedal as close to the GB1 screen used hero props as I can while making them a sturdy as possible. I have the main structures of them built and now starting to work on the trap doors and the door mechanism. The trap will be getting lights, sound and at least the normal full trap smoking. I also am toying with the idea of a second Ecig smoke unit to fill the inside of the trap just prior to the doors opening. This would also help to make the lighting more visible. Then just before and the doors close activate a small exhaust fan in the bottom of the trap cartridge to draw this smoke back into the trap as it closes to help give the effect of something being trapped. I have most of the small finishing parts ready to be installed but i still need to work out the details on the trap lights, smoke units and arduino board to control the whole mess. As for the pedal to trap control I plan on going pneumatic, cylinder on the pedal activates a clippard SAS series sub-miniature air switch in the trap.

Beautiful work really love it so far, I have a bit a aluminum lying around and have considered doing this at some point so it is great to see what can be done. How much does it all weigh?
ps. I could probably give you a hand with micro smoke machines, I have had to make a lot of different configurations for friends cosplays, and have learned how to fit them about anywhere . Message me and we can walk through how to tackle that part of the build.

Awesome! It's a complex but very fun build... Went[…]

Just to throw my experience in there. I've bough[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]