By Scottt
Hey all,

I've been trying to figure this out for a while, but is there any way to modify the board in the matty trap to prevent it from turning itself off?

I'm not much of a prop builder, so the matty trap and pke were a godsend for me, but when I'm carrying the trap I'd like to be able to have the lights flashing on at a minimum. I dont recall if the pke shuts itself down too, but that's for another forum unless someone has insight on that too.

Thanks!

Any ideas?
By zeta otaku
All the mattel stuff shuts down after a few minutes of inactivity. I doubt there's a way to bypass it without messing up some other function.

I'm not sure if you've ever opened up one of the mattel props, but there's almost zero room to install new hardware in them.
By Scottt
I haven't tried opening it up yet, unless I had a plan I wouldn't want to risk damaging anything. If there was a way to trick the board by either clipping the chip-pin that clocks the inactivity, or bridging the pin that monitors for activity to something thats always active that would be my idea. But I don't know the layout of the board or the chips :/
By propmaster2000
Just out of curiosity,
I know nothing about the Mattel trap and have never seen one other then on youtube.
How is it "activated" to start the process and what does it do if you don't press the foot pedal?
What does it do when you press the foot pedal?
How does the timing actually work, what is the sequence?
Thanks.

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?