By John V
So my grandson has really gotten into the Ghost-busters, this was our project for the day, scouring for misc parts and built on a small cardboard box for his size, he is 6 years old, this is still our work in progress, he wanted to post... So I as bubba posted this for him...

redfive1973 liked this
By John V
Thanks, this was his creation, I just pulled out some boxes with assorted parts, cables wires lights, there are computer parts, some motorcycle parts on this, took a keypad from some old wireless candles, RCA adapters, ordered a lego base for the bottom so he can add wheels, going to work out the power cable and a foot control, or possibly a wireless remote control he can clip to his uniform and utility belt I made him, going to add some real led lighting tied to the remote, more to come....
Lee FW liked this
By redfive1973
Man that is really cool. Really dig the design. Can't wait to see the progress on it.
By John V
Hey there...

So this weekend had several other things to do but we did a little more work on the trap. I was informed by my grandson the trap needs to be able to roll on the floor, so we began to look for what might work well for a smooth rolling ghost trap.

Well we came up with LEGO's, my grandson has tons of LEGO's and parts, well we found a flat plate that fit well and glued it to the bottom if the trap, and then found (3) wheel bases for some cars, I am going to order a 4th, we only had (3) for now, but with (3) it works well and rolls smooth.

Next will be the power cable (I found some old cloth braided rope, that looks like electrical cable, I am going to us this as it will not kink, bend, and will coil up well. I found an older small electric guitar peddle I am going to use, I already gutted it, I think I can put a battery pack inside and rig the peddle with some led lighting effects.

The remote on the side is for some battery powered led candles, you know the fake ones that flicker, I have gutted the candles and am going to get a few assorted led lights and such to connect to them, then the remote will work to turn them on, that will be in near future, just ordered the lights from China...lol

I made a video of it rolling I pasted a link to the video below, but here are the pictures also.

Video Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w91knfhnmlbdp ... 8.MOV?dl=0

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]