By alongtimeago
Hey everyone,

I recently picked up a Benofkent props 3D printed trap kit and I am looking into a kit to make it smoke. Any idea where I can get one or how I can make that happen? I'm new to trap/pack building so please pardon my "newbie" question!

Thank you in advance for your help!!
By Chris Brewin
Countspatula has done a PHENOMENAL job building a smoking, sound making, light-up trap; he's even been interviewd by Tested about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6KmX_poEV8&t=169s

Shoot him a message and he should be happy to help you out with adding E-Cig components to your build.
alongtimeago wrote:Hey everyone,

I recently picked up a Benofkent props 3D printed trap kit and I am looking into a kit to make it smoke. Any idea where I can get one or how I can make that happen? I'm new to trap/pack building so please pardon my "newbie" question!

Thank you in advance for your help!!
I'll be releasing info on the smoke setup shortly, within a week or so, waiting on some parts.
xoff00 liked this
It's really quite simple to make one of these yourself. all you need is the following
  1. Ecig of the cartomizer type
  • Aquarium air pump
  • 6v battery pack
  • Nylon air line tubing
  • Vacuum blanking caps 7MM 1/4 INCH
It's an easy job to solder power to the pump and ecig, then connect the air hose to blow air into the ecig (using a vacuum cap with a hole drilled through it as a coupler to join the hose to the ecig body). I got all these parts very cheaply from ebay, and I think there is a tutorial on here somewhere to follow if you get stuck.

:) Hope that helps
No it goes in the other end where the battery would normally screw in. It's a good friction fit and allows you to plug the air line into the ecig.

I can take no credit for the idea as it wasn't me that came up with it. I just saw one built on here and cobbled together the bits to make my own :) It's quite straightforward if you can solder.

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]