By GBDRE760
Are there any 1:1 PRINTABLE proton pack plans that can be printed out and used as a template like Stefans Proton Pack plans? I know his plans say they are a 1:2 scale. I'm guessing if you make one ate that scale it may be smaller like the Kenner trap?
Heatley2001 liked this
By Heatley2001
GBDRE760 wrote:Are there any 1:1 PRINTABLE proton pack plans that can be printed out and used as a template like Stefans Proton Pack plans? I know his plans say they are a 1:2 scale. I'm guessing if you make one ate that scale it may be smaller like the Kenner trap?
I printed these out last night and traced them on some cardboard. Seems like to be a good size. Not to small and not to big.

Maybe this will help.

www.joseballesteros.com/misc/gb/jt001-t ... tes-v1.pdf
By DarkSpectre
http://www.joseballesteros.com/misc/gb/ ... tes-v1.pdf. Fixed the link, Heatley.

I've used these for every single trap I've ever built. Print them on card stock and you have nice templates for numerous builds
Last edited by Kingpin on January 20th, 2018, 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed link
Spenglers liked this
By Heatley2001
DarkSpectre wrote:http://www.joseballesteros.com/misc/gb/ ... tes-v1.pdf. Fixed the link, Heatley.

I've used these for every single trap I've ever built. Print them on card stock and you have nice templates for numerous builds

Thank you for fixing the link.

When you built the traps did you keep as is or had to add anything to adjust for size? Im starting with cardboard...what did you use?

Also would you have any pics of the trap you built with those plans?
Last edited by Kingpin on January 20th, 2018, 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed link
By sapper36
I'm getting error 404 on the link to Jose's Plans - Anybody got an updated one or can send me the plans?

sapper at juno dot com
By Kingpin
sapper36 wrote:I'm getting error 404 on the link to Jose's Plans - Anybody got an updated one or can send me the plans?

sapper at juno dot com
A rogue full stop ended up in the link, breaking it. It should be working now.
By johnminterc
I used Sean bishops plans when I did my first scratch build trap it’s pretty straight forward and the plans are detailed great. There’s a post in the forum of the pics of the one I built

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]