By roofgoof
I just received my trap finally, and I've been reading all the issues people are having with them such as non functioning lights and sounds etc, and I have one question regarding mine.

Is the trap doors supposed to close automatically by themselves after the sound/light sequence is over?

I push the handle button, doors open and it goes thru its functions and then the doors remain open. Is this how all of yours work or do I have a defective one also?
By Glenn Frederick
I believe the doors open mechanically and are not electronic, when the doors open it will activate the electronics.
so you have to push the button on the handle to open and close it.
By roofgoof
ok thanks, I kinda thought that. I played with it for a whole whopping 2 mins so far between work shifts and haven't dissected it enough yet.
By yankeetrex
Just a heads up, spirit refunded me the full purchase price when my traps sound didn't work since they were sold out onlineand let me keep the trap. So I wouldn't take anything less then that if anyone runs into trouble. I did talk to spirits phone support, the online support was only offering me 20 percent off of my purchase price.
NickFame13 liked this

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?