Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
User avatar
By Enderwigan
#4847426
Vin makes some of the best parts hands down! The past two packs I built had some parts from him, and the two current packs I am building are pretty much all of his stuff (shells, hero bundle, throwers, labels) . There is absolutely no matching his quality. No other place I would ever tell anyone to go to for parts. Thanks again Vin!
By timecatalyst
#4852152
I really want to leave good feedback here, but it's been nearly a year and a half since my order was placed. I paid up front with the understanding that most of my order was on-hand and the next batch of proton throwers would be ready to ship in 2 weeks. That was in early Sept of 2014. To make matters worse, I can't seem to get a hold of Vin for a status update or refund.

I think I've been beyond patient in all of this. I don't doubt that he does good work, but I have yet to see it first hand. I would understand if he just doesn't have the time or resources to fulfil part orders anymore, but if that's the case I would really like to at least get my money back... :(
Grimmy GB, needanID, twmedford23 and 3 others liked this
User avatar
By needanID
#4852409
I was part of Vince's sale bundle sale last year for a shell and throwing chicken thrower combo. I also requested for an paid for an upgrade for a mounted Motherboard too. Up until Dec it was almost ready to ship, then he dropped off the face of the earth. Repeated attempts at contact thru this forum have not had a reply, and thru this shop on Facebook all messages are being rejected. I have received PMs from other GBfans members asking if I have received the shell yet, so I know I am not the only one in this boat. I'm not sure what the true status is, but I'm moving on. If I get a refund, or my shell, both are OK outcomes. Otherwise I cant recommend him any more. (I received set of hero metal parts for my build a few years ago and I could recommend him at that time thou.)
By timecatalyst
#4859467
timecatalyst wrote:I really want to leave good feedback here, but it's been nearly a year and a half since my order was placed. I paid up front with the understanding that most of my order was on-hand and the next batch of proton throwers would be ready to ship in 2 weeks. That was in early Sept of 2014. To make matters worse, I can't seem to get a hold of Vin for a status update or refund.

I think I've been beyond patient in all of this. I don't doubt that he does good work, but I have yet to see it first hand. I would understand if he just doesn't have the time or resources to fulfil part orders anymore, but if that's the case I would really like to at least get my money back... :(


Figured I should post an update on this:

Shortly after my previous post, Vin got in touch with me and actually sent [most of] my hero bundle order. The parts look great, but a few pieces were missing. He confirmed the missing parts with me and said they would ship out separately "soon". He said that afterwards he would get the refund started for the thrower. I suggested just refunding me for everything that was missing so we could just put this whole thing to rest, but he insisted on fulfilling the bundle order. That was approximately 5 weeks ago. I messaged him recently for a status update, but so far no luck :(
randy.meyer.319 liked this
By Logan XI
#4860831
Sorry for the essay but i can't think of a concise way of putting this feedback. :)

After reading Vin's 6 pages of feedback on this site i decided to commission him to build one of his GB1 hero packs for me, after paying the initial deposit in August 2014 i was pretty excited to own one of his packs. Although he didn't provide photographic updates of my commission (even though it was part of the agreement) before i paid the rest of the money i was pretty confident my money was in the right hands and i'd get what i'd paid for, after all he had pages of positive feedback on here.

Most of the status update's he did give was along the lines of "we're on track" when i asked him until April 2015 when i was told he was pretty behind but he had people working with him to catch up, so far so good. Then it came close to the proposed shipping date and i'd heard nothing along the lines of how far along he was on my pack nor if he had actually started it. The day of shipping arrived and i had heard nothing from him despite me sending a couple of emails asking when my pack would be completed. Nearly a month after my emails asking about a completion date i was told that he was "extremely behind on multiple projects and all he could tell me is that is working every day on these and that i've brought in help to speed things along" and apologised for the terrible timeline. Fair enough i thought, life happens and sometimes things don't go your way and left it at that.

A month later (also year after my first payment) i just wanted to know if Vin had actually made any progress on my commission so if i knew which stage he was at it would make the wait easier, i got a reply that he had encountered some personal issues (of which i won't say on here), he had also taken on too many commissions and had thus become inundated with work and that he had posted an update on his facebook page regarding the status of the current four commissions he was working on. My name wasn't on this list but due to his circumstances and his positive feedback on here i decided to leave things as they are.

Fast forward a couple of months and i had now been given a shipping date of early January 2016, an apology for the lack of updates. Since this message was in October i was a little disappointed but as convention season was over i didn't see the harm in waiting. I had heard nothing from him after that so i started messaging him about it's status as he usually confirms what options you would like before he installs the electronics and it was close to the shipping date, no reply. I messaged him two weeks after the shipping date asking about my packs status and Vin tells me he's still not finished my pack and that it would be "One of the very next one's shipping", after asking him to add a S-hook to the thrower i leave it be for a while.

It's now March and i haven't heard anything so i ask for a status update, nothing. It's now April and i'm planning to go to some conventions in May so i ask if it will completed by then,nothing.
At the time of typing this it's been over a year and a half since i paid a deposit for my commission and and i still have no idea what state my pack is in and how long it will be until it is finished.

The only information i have been given is two shipping dates that have long passed and "it's coming", not exactly comforting when you've spent ALOT of money and at this stage i'm pretty much at a stage where i want to put this behind me as i'm fed up of the disappointment and lack of any real info. It's a shame it's gotten to this stage but i'm really considering a refund.
User avatar
By needanID
#4861888
An update on my V330 shell and TC combo. I received a big box the other day and inside was a nice shell and TC thrower from the Facebook sale last year. Everything came in OK, and even my wife commented how nice the shell was. Thanks Vince.
By Logan XI
#4862847
Logan XI wrote:Sorry for the essay but i can't think of a concise way of putting this feedback. :)

After reading Vin's 6 pages of feedback on this site i decided to commission him to build one of his GB1 hero packs for me, after paying the initial deposit in August 2014 i was pretty excited to own one of his packs. Although he didn't provide photographic updates of my commission (even though it was part of the agreement) before i paid the rest of the money i was pretty confident my money was in the right hands and i'd get what i'd paid for, after all he had pages of positive feedback on here.

Most of the status update's he did give was along the lines of "we're on track" when i asked him until April 2015 when i was told he was pretty behind but he had people working with him to catch up, so far so good. Then it came close to the proposed shipping date and i'd heard nothing along the lines of how far along he was on my pack nor if he had actually started it. The day of shipping arrived and i had heard nothing from him despite me sending a couple of emails asking when my pack would be completed. Nearly a month after my emails asking about a completion date i was told that he was "extremely behind on multiple projects and all he could tell me is that is working every day on these and that i've brought in help to speed things along" and apologised for the terrible timeline. Fair enough i thought, life happens and sometimes things don't go your way and left it at that.

A month later (also year after my first payment) i just wanted to know if Vin had actually made any progress on my commission so if i knew which stage he was at it would make the wait easier, i got a reply that he had encountered some personal issues (of which i won't say on here), he had also taken on too many commissions and had thus become inundated with work and that he had posted an update on his facebook page regarding the status of the current four commissions he was working on. My name wasn't on this list but due to his circumstances and his positive feedback on here i decided to leave things as they are.

Fast forward a couple of months and i had now been given a shipping date of early January 2016, an apology for the lack of updates. Since this message was in October i was a little disappointed but as convention season was over i didn't see the harm in waiting. I had heard nothing from him after that so i started messaging him about it's status as he usually confirms what options you would like before he installs the electronics and it was close to the shipping date, no reply. I messaged him two weeks after the shipping date asking about my packs status and Vin tells me he's still not finished my pack and that it would be "One of the very next one's shipping", after asking him to add a S-hook to the thrower i leave it be for a while.

It's now March and i haven't heard anything so i ask for a status update, nothing. It's now April and i'm planning to go to some conventions in May so i ask if it will completed by then,nothing.
At the time of typing this it's been over a year and a half since i paid a deposit for my commission and and i still have no idea what state my pack is in and how long it will be until it is finished.

The only information i have been given is two shipping dates that have long passed and "it's coming", not exactly comforting when you've spent ALOT of money and at this stage i'm pretty much at a stage where i want to put this behind me as i'm fed up of the disappointment and lack of any real info. It's a shame it's gotten to this stage but i'm really considering a refund.


Thought i'd give an update on this, about a week ago i decided i was fed up of the lack of updates and tired of the disappointment and the endless waiting so i requested a refund.

I haven't heard anything back yet and since someone has offered to help me with a new pack provided i get the parts, i'm pretty much relying on Vince to give me my money back so i can move on with this. The nearly two years wait for a pack has been agonising and i just want to have that moment when you strap your pack on for the first time. It's honestly a shame it's gotten to this stage.
By randy.meyer.319
#4891991
The last few posts on this thread make me feel a bit better, only because I know I'm not the only one.

I entered into a contract with him on Halloween, 2014. I paid the installments on time, because I didn't want to miss or be late on a payment, thus voiding the agreement. It is now March 29, 2017, and I haven't heard anything for a while. The last email I received was on October 28, 2015, letting me know that things were delayed, and a list of who is scheduled to be next and when they would be done. Mine was scheduled for April 1, 2016. Nearly a year ago. At the time, I thought it was funny, being April Fool's Day. Not so funny now. I am a very patient guy, and, being quite busy myself for the past year, I figured I wouldn't bug him too much, since he was getting that from other people. I did send a couple emails asking about it, but no answer. I plan on calling him as a last-ditch effort to get into contact with him, but I'm not holding out hope.
By BaronVonJello
#4893467
I hired Vincent at the beginning of 2015 for a pack commission. Life comes at you fast unfortunately, and due to unforeseen circumstances he was unable to proceed with the commision. Not really the biggest issue, because he has always been upfront and honest with me and his communication has been great. He did everything he could to provide me a full and complete refund for the down payment I had with him and the pack (which he did, I was refunded completely). I'm still pretty bummed I'll never get that full-hero pack I always wanted, but like I said sometimes shit happens and life deals you a f**** hand, and at least I came out of this unscathed financially.
By fezian levels
#4893468
Well I'm kind of in a hole financially these days and would still have to find cash for shipping and import tax (not in US).A refund would be ideal.I've not asked for such yet,but coms have been a bit hit-or-miss for me unfortunately : ( We could call it quits and no hard feelings at this point.Unless I hear something soon ,that's the way it's got to go.
By delta88
#4893832
I kind of lurked in this thread after placing a order with Vincent for a Hero GB1 pack. For anyone with pending pack commissions, I took delivery of my pack last week. Sure its been a long road, but I finally have it and couldn't be happier. I'll admit I was nervous for a while, but when my pack was finally on the build table, Vince took the time to make sure I had what I wanted. I get its a lot of money, but I'm glad I hung in there, it was worth it.
By protokev
#4894149
I paid for pack parts in 2013. I know they were done because I was sent pictures of a custom piece I had asked for... then nothing. I think the parts were used on another commission.

He told me in a FB message that my parts were in hand and ready to ship last September. Since then he has not read any of my messages nor responded.

If you have any ANY thoughts about buying from him....Don't!
twmedford23, Grimmy GB liked this
User avatar
By Ceja
#4897816
Finally received my Pack from Vin on September 1st. It was a long, but worthwhile wait. He continuely sent me updates when he could. The end result is a masterpiece and a dream come true. To those still waiting, patience! Good things come to those who wait. As an added bonus I was able to pick up my pack in meet Vin. A really nice and genuine guy.
By protokev
#4898635
After a long wait, it took posting in this thread to be contacted. What a coincidence. He was ready to ship however in the process no longer had three of the parts that I had ordered. I can only assume he robbed Peter to pay Paul and used my parts to fill the order of someone who complained louder than I have. I had him ship what he had and agreed to receive a refund of the rest. It took an additional two weeks to ship my order. He said he would add up what the total he owed me was and PayPal me.

The parts arrived quickly. The refund however, did not. He shipped June 17, but did not refund me until this month. The announcement of the pending refund came with a request to update this feedback. Presumably he hoped that by tying the two together I would recant my earlier judgement.

I don't.

I have been in this hobby over ten years and dealt with a great deal of sellers. Not once have I seen someone who had similar issues Suddenly get their act together to offer timely service. Perhaps Vincent has, but I would not buy from him again. Your mileage may vary.
User avatar
By Vincenzo330
#4898839
All I asked you for was confirmation that we’re square now.

I no longer offer any services or items for sale to the community of any kind nor have I in over 2 years. I’m simply tying up any loose ends as is my obligation.

In case protokev’s post was unclear to anyone I no longer owe him anything.

Aside from the remaining pack commissions, all of whom I’m always in contact with, if there is anyone in the community who I owe any items or refunds to please contact me via pm.
By timecatalyst
#4898888
Vincenzo330 wrote:All I asked you for was confirmation that we’re square now.

I no longer offer any services or items for sale to the community of any kind nor have I in over 2 years. I’m simply tying up any loose ends as is my obligation.

In case protokev’s post was unclear to anyone I no longer owe him anything.

Aside from the remaining pack commissions, all of whom I’m always in contact with, if there is anyone in the community who I owe any items or refunds to please contact me via pm.



PM sent.
By bmfstunner
#4898916
In the sake of being fair, honest, and brief, I will say that the experience was highly stressful and less than ideal.

I didn't know Vince and I put my trust into a complete stranger, that's on me. However, it was clear Vince took on too many commissions and was consistently struggling to meet the criteria of the contract. I signed a contract in Aug 2014 and in Jan 2017, we settled on a refund.

At this moment, he has squared away the entire refund. I wish things could've turned out differently but I will say that I'm glad he was decent enough to refund the money.
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
Rise of the TMNT

Let the speculation begin! Nickelodeon has announc[…]

p.s. Looks fantastic so far!

It's hard to know based on eBay screen name who an[…]

I don't think they really triumph over the esta[…]