Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By NoLarryOnlyZuul
Has anyone ordered a spirit pack motherboard from the Keystone Ghostbusters? I ordered one about 6 weeks ago and haven't received any info on it since the fourth when it was stated they would be shipping out soon. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else who had ordered one had received theirs.
By doctorevil30564
I ordered one from them back around the 3rd week in November. I did get a private message from them around the beginning on January that their supplier has finally started sending them the motherboards so they should be able to start shipping them out soon. I know they said they had some issues with some of the ones sold in the beginning, so they may have needed to switch to a different supplier to make them.
Sound board burnout

Hey everyone! I wanted to share an expensive less[…]

Hello from North West Ohio

Gosh, you wouldn't know it'd taken a hit if you ha[…]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201[…]

I know this is an old thread but it has a lot of g[…]