Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Jairus
I'd watch what I say, especially when it comes to beating people with baseball bats... :sigh:

If you're going through the courts, you don't want anything that could bite you in the ass later. The IPs and proxies may be banned, but there are still ways for Mike Brewer to read threads. You wouldn't want him to hand the judge a page of homicidal rants that might potentially throw your case out.
By mikenelson1982
UP DATE !!!!!! ok mike sent me an email someone told him i was very mad about what had happend an he is willing to work this out with me so I am glad that things r going to work out ! After this I will be more carful about how I sell me stuff but it is good to know people on the board where very helpful and I have no hard feeling to him I just wanted to work this out an we have. But i will say to anyone that plans to sell here becareful who u sell to if u ship first check the old post and see there feed back or ask for feed back about them do screw yourself do the foot work to know u will be happy at the end of the sale thanks mike
By Doctor Venkman
He's willing to work it out? Willing? What does that even mean? He agreed to pay money for something, didn't pay money for absolutely no reason, received his item, and still never paid. You did nothing wrong. There's nothing that should have made him "unwilling" in the first place.

That's like someone walking into a store, stealing a pair of shoes, finding a WANTED poster with your picture on it for shoplifting, and then coming back to that store a week or so later, saying "I know I stole these shoes last week, but I'm willing to work this out."

There's no working it out, anyway. Pay the money, and its done. Its not like he needs to be willing to do anything extravagant or above and beyond. He just needs to pay you the money you're owed, and that's the end of it.

If I were you I'd still go through the official channels necessary. Let them know whats going on, and see what needs to be done. He may just be trying to bide his time until you have no recourse.
By nick-a-tron
I recently did a trade with Mike. He sent me a bunch of pack and thrower parts in return for a fully built 1/6th pack, trap kit and 2 painted 1/6th heads. He later asked if there was anything else i wanted from him and i asked if i could have the alice frame straps and kidney pad he was offering in return for a belt gizmo kit, booster frame, resin clippard and some smaller pack parts.

Im now wondering if i'll ever see those straps :(
By mikenelson1982
hey im glad this didnt have to go to court i would have to go and pay the fee to get it to court. then wait like 4 to 6 mounths just to get into court and i dont know how they would make him pay anyway . like i said he gave me the money an im fine with that . your r right thoug if he had not payed me i would have had to go the long way and do what i said i was going to do.
By ThrowingChicken
Im waiting for someone to do it. I've known people from other forums that have gone to thieving sellers homes and forced them to make product. I'd take someone to court if they were near, unfortunatly the guy who ripped me off was from the UK. Matt Clark (Frinky) offered to go collect but I didn't want anyone else to get in trouble or possibly hurt.
By Kingpin
It is strongly believed that Protonimus is a sockpuppet account for Mike Brewer, like protoman... who (unsurprisingly) has posted in here saying the seller is ace.
By Kingpin
He presently posts (but is not allowed to sell items) on GBN, he actually asked me who of his customers hadn't received the items they'd paid for... you should be able to get in contact with him there, Nick.
By theonlytexaspete
Krenzy wrote:texaspete: Just curious how you know this? I'm not going to doubt you, but is there proof?
Hi Aj emailed me to say. he wanted to swap 4 packs of my labels for a real Crank Knob, then he gave me someone elses address to post to saying it was easier for him for me to ship there so i said sure, as soon as i receive your crank knob i'll ship labels. Never heard from him again. I hope he hasnt burned anyone?
Thanks
Alexei
Thank you for the heads up.

We've already caught the person that was helping him, and they will be banned. Perhaps post in that thread this thread to show that Mike Brewer wasn't banned just because but instead he had created more accounts than anyone ever in the history of GBFans... and was a notorious blacklisted seller that would recast items from other sellers and then resell them to undercut the artists that created them.
I caught this thread in passing, and based on my experience, this is constituting fraud; a criminal offence. No longer a civil matter.

Too late I suppose.
I just wanted to post this for posterity.

These are the molds that Mike Brewer sold to Mike Nelson 2 years ago. Mike Nelson purchased them, and started selling the parts. Nick-a-tron later found that the parts Mike Nelson was selling were recasts of his. In fact Mike Nelson was using the molds he purchased from Mike Brewer to produce those parts.

A picture of the mold is here:

Mike Nelson destroyed those molds as soon as he found out, and informed Nick. Mike Brewer was recasting Nick-a-tron's parts (among others).
He is back again. This time trying to buy directly from me via a brand new eBay name: captaincollectable2012

He appears to have created the account, just to purchase from me.. but also has made numerous purchases afterward (one from Videobob) on this new account. He left his name as initials on the address, so that I wouldn't notice... but I basically have his address memorized at this point.

I opened eBay Cancellation, to which he declined it and left this note:
this man cannot refuse to send me my item I paid immediately and in full. I expect this man not to discriminate and try to cancle my purchase. This is ludicris, I should have received my item by now. I will be leaving all negative feedback if he does not send my item.
I guess he doesn't know that I can refuse business to anyone, for any reason... but especially for a recaster, blacklisted seller, and someone who is attempting to deceive me in order to acquire an item.

I refunded his payment directly through PayPal. I plan on calling eBay in the morning to inform them of the various rules Mike Brewer has violated, and will most likely seek damages / removal if he leaves negative feedback.
Got this message from eBay. I assume it is related to him:
We've taken actions to protect your seller rating

Hi AJ,

Thank you for being a valued seller on eBay. As you know, feedback is an essential part of what makes eBay a successful marketplace. We know that feedback left by buyers for you is important to your reputation. This is why we will remove feedback left for you when we know a buyer did not adhere to eBay policies. We wanted you to know that in the last 1 month, we took the following action to benefit your seller performance record:

•Removed 1 buyer protection cases

Note that these removals were the result of patterns identified by eBay's detection systems and/or cumulative reports from you and other sellers. They may be related to transactions that occurred any time over the past several months.

Learn more about the reasons eBay will remove feedback and cases on your behalf. If you encounter a questionable situation with a buyer, we encourage you to report it to eBay. While one report may not be sufficient for us to take action, it could help us identify a pattern of behavior so we can take action for your benefit and the benefit of the marketplace.

You can always view your Seller Dashboard for more information on your selling performance. Please note that some data may differ between this email and the dashboard, due to timing differences.
Just got negative feedback from Mike.
seller refused to ship me my item even after I had paid. Buyer: Member id captaincollectable2012 ( Feedback Score Of 13) Jan-30-13 20:16
Already contacted eBay about it. Will follow up with them on Monday.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]