Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for crusader_x.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Peaugh
Just got one of the screw-on uniform hoses from him, and it's excellent! Attaches and removes easily with no damage to your costume (no issues with my nomex!), holds securely and looks great! Highly recommended!
By goldenhawk
Got one of his lighted belt gizmos. He built and shipped it fast. I also bought a non-light belt gizmo and the leg hose and connector from him. He's always shipped them to me fast. Great communication throughout any purchase. He's great to deal with. If I visit the Tampa Area (my parent reitred down there), I'll have to call him and the Real Ghostbusters of Tampa Bay.
By Ronnie Lee Taylor
Been meaning to post on here for a minute. I just got one of my first true GB props from him about week ago. Cool little custom PKE. Lovely dude to do business with. Good custom work. I'll definately buy from him again. If you are a newb to prop building (such as myself) and need some good props he is the way to go. Especially if you don't have the time or space to make anything check him out. His prices aren't murder on the pocketbook as well. Thanks again sir.
By goldenhawk
Ordered another lighted belt gizmo from Jason. Got it today. Excellent work and quality just like the first one.
By crusader_x
Just as an observation, this thread should probably include "Fireblade Comics" as the subject to leave feedback for in addition to "crusader_x" as not many people seem to know that Jason Rawley / crusader_x / Fireblade Comics are all the same person or I may have gotten a lot more feedback the last several years.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]