Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for Tyger Cheex.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By RedSpecial
I bought a set of Belt loops fromTyger Cheex.
Postage was really quick and they were well packaged.
The loops themselves are very well made, more than strong enough to hold a thrower on your belt.

Thanks Tyger Cheex :crunch:
Tyger Cheex liked this
By theonlytexaspete
Got Mine and they are awesome! Now make some other stuff i want! mainly a black crank knob! (real)
Thanks again!
Alexei
Tyger Cheex liked this
By raggletag
I bought a Venkman style belt hook from Tyger. It came fast and is definitely high quality work! Highly recommended seller!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Andymac84
I got my belt loops, too! These are AWESOME! Friendly contact, great accurate props, that's the way. Keep it up buddy.
And many thanks, also for the friendly ghost sketch note ;-)
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Darl
ordered a set of belt clips, fab communications, lightning fast turnaround and delivery.

Top items :)

cheers mate
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Svee
Ordered a full set of belt loops and to say these things are top quality would be an understatment. They are superb!
I am one happy bunny :)
Thanks mate.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Lucifan
Mine just showed up today, much quicker than I had expected having to cross not only the big puddle, but also half the US. Very impressed, Tyger, and very much worth the money! Thanks again, and if you ever do any more accessory runs, I will DEFINITELY be looking into buying from you again!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Tyger Cheex
Lucifan wrote:Mine just showed up today, much quicker than I had expected having to cross not only the big puddle, but also half the US. Very impressed, Tyger, and very much worth the money! Thanks again, and if you ever do any more accessory runs, I will DEFINITELY be looking into buying from you again!
WOW! I really wasn't expecting them to arrive in the USA as quick as that... but I'm glad they have and I'm really pleased you are happy with them!

Thanks for all the feedback guys!
By Prefect42
Normally I wait for parts to arrive before posting feedback but TygerCheex was so incredibly prompt with his reply to my PM that I wanted to give a shout out to him.

TRUST TYGERCHEEX. He's prompt, polite and an all-around bonus to the GBPROPS community.

Ted.
Prefect42.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Darthdono74
Just like everyone states here,
These are some very nice and high quality Key Fobs.
The shipment was incredibly fast to the states!
Looks and feels very screen accurate.
Not only does the product rock,
But Tyger is a super nice guy as well.

Thanks so much, :crunch:
Buy with confidence!

Darthdono74
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Prefect42
I just got my two belt loops in the mail and they ROCK! Really, really top notch work. Lightning fast shipping too!

Thanks Tyger Cheex. It's been a pleasure doing business with you.

Ted.
Prefect42.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Ecto-1138
Got my set of key fobs yesterday. They are Awesome!!
Really nice work 8)
Very good communication, superb service!

Thanks!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By CaNNoN1981
I ordered a PKE from Mr Cheex and its totally awesome, the minute I saw it I knew I had to have one. Fantastic and well made product and all in all a very pleasant chap to do business with.... :D:D:D
Tyger Cheex liked this
By RedSpecial
Excellent service from Mr Cheex once again :)
I ordered a PKE meter holster, the quality of the holster is amazing and it fits the PKE perfectly.
The design of the holster is a stroke of genius as it follows the design of both the Belt Gizmo holster and MT500 holster so it fits in perfectly on the belt.

Postage was extremely quick and the holster was very well packed.

To sum up, If you have a PKE meter fanmade or otherwise then you NEED one of these.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Svee
Just had a visit from the postman with my PKE holster from Mr Cheex. I am over the moon with it. Made with quality leather, awesome craftmanship and it fits my PKE like it was made for it :)
Turnaround was quick too!
If you have a PKE you cant go wrong with one of these babies to go with it.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Bob Wobbaz
I recieved my PKE holster from Mr. Cheex yesterday, a day after he'd posted it. Wow, the thing is perfect. The PKE fits nice and snug in the holster with the display still visable if you should want to have it flashing in the holster. The leather is strong and the holster is very well made. The leather isn't stiff either, so walking with this thing on the belt, you find that it can flex as you are moving which is great. Particularly like the stud on the front, makes it look in line with the belt gizmo holster and MT500 holster. All in all, a very friendly guy to have bought from, the product like I said is fantastic and delivery lightning fast. Defo recommend :)
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Stroudy
Bob Wobbaz wrote:I recieved my PKE holster from Mr. Cheex yesterday, a day after he'd posted it. Wow, the thing is perfect. The PKE fits nice and snug in the holster with the display still visable if you should want to have it flashing in the holster. The leather is strong and the holster is very well made. The leather isn't stiff either, so walking with this thing on the belt, you find that it can flex as you are moving which is great. Particularly like the stud on the front, makes it look in line with the belt gizmo holster and MT500 holster. All in all, a very friendly guy to have bought from, the product like I said is fantastic and delivery lightning fast. Defo recommend :)
I also purchased this product and could not sum up how superb it is better than the post above.

Thanks Cheex, top quality item!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Kingpin
I'm extremely pleased with the final product of Rich's leather PKE holster. I'd intended to purchase one anyway, but the sneaky devil sent me one free of charge and in time for my Birthday.

A full run-down of my feelings on the holster can be read here.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By dfak2009
Kingpin wrote:I'm extremely pleased with the final product of Rich's leather PKE holster. I'd intended to purchase one anyway, but the sneaky devil sent me one free of charge and in time for my Birthday.

A full run-down of my feelings on the holster can be read here.
I 2ND THAT!!!Just got mine and i couldnt be happier, excellent quality leather holster
that fits my PKE perfectly looks AWESOME on my belt.

Thanks again Rich i'll definitly be purchasing from you in the future!!!

Dermot
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Charnel
PKE Holster came yesterday and it's very nice. Fits the meter perfectly and goes good with everything on the belt. Definitely recommended.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By madeinsocal6
Got myself a PKE Meter holster from Rich and it's a mighty fine piece of work. IMO it's the best designed PKE holster available and considering it was shipped international it arrived very quickly and packaged very nicely.

Thanks.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Stroudy
Received my belt loops today and they are a quality item there! Thanks Rich for a superb service as always!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By dfak2009
Just recieved my sreen accurate key fobs and i cannot recommend this guy enough!!!!

Nice guy, great craftsman!!

Thanks again Rich :D
Tyger Cheex liked this

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]