Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
Administrator
This topic was created to leave feedback for parksdesign.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Vincenzo330
Just wanted to leave some feedback for parksdesign on his recent run of dry-rub transfers. I purchased 3 sets (which is enough for 6 packs). I have not had a chance to apply any of the labels just yet but they look fantastic and they were packed extremely well.

I would have no problem recommending that someone purchase from parksdesign and I'm sure I'll be doing so again in the future.

Thanks!
By cowbybill
Just got my Radivac meter in the mail. Well worth the price, it was really well packed, and I got it much quicker than I thought I would. I'd definitely buy items from Parksdesign agian. Now I just need to find a place that carries those batteries.
By parksdesign
Just got my Radivac meter in the mail. Well worth the price, it was really well packed, and I got it much quicker than I thought I would. I'd definitely buy items from Parksdesign agian. Now I just need to find a place that carries those batteries.

Check the sale thread for those...if it's still around. I posted a link to batteries for it.
By Vincenzo330
I have to tell you, we were just discussing this in chat, with absolute respect due to namebrand and PVJ for the dry-rubs that they were producing, yours adhere much better. Whoever you have manufacturing these must be using a stronger adhesive.

I want to stress again that in no way do I mean any disrespect to namebrand or PeterVenkmanJedi, but you have definitely upped the bar with these.
By parksdesign
I have to tell you, we were just discussing this in chat, with absolute respect due to namebrand and PVJ for the dry-rubs that they were producing, yours adhere much better. Whoever you have manufacturing these must be using a stronger adhesive.

I want to stress again that in no way do I mean any disrespect to namebrand or PeterVenkmanJedi, but you have definitely upped the bar with these.

Thanks very much. I'm glad you're satisfied. Frankly, I was nervous.

I'm not trying to step on any toes either. I give loads of credit to Namebrand (and also to Valentino_42).

They are produced by a local printer in the little city of Chattanooga, TN where I live. They're my secret weapon. :cool:

Just be aware. They will rub off and they will tear. Just like on the screen used props and just like any other decals. I recommend a clear coat over them if you want real longevity out of them.
By parksdesign
I'm with Vince, these are amazing. they apply GREAT. I've never done it before and was really nervous but it ended up being a breeze. NOTE: Thats my old trigger box with my old transfers on it.

I put mine on and they went on easy too. Glad you're all happy with them!
By MRblahface
I bought a Radiac Meter from parksdesign and I just wanted to say, WOW THAT WAS FAST! I sent payment the 7th and got it today. Wow i thought it would taken longer. The meter was packed well and all that. Thanks! Good seller and good communication.

Pros
fast
good communication.
packed well.
cons:
nothing
By Mr.Spider
Got my meter today, very fast shipping , packed well and arrived safe and sound
By julz
Hookeeee

Feedback part A ;)

package arrived very quickly in NZ after the seller confirmed my details. The transfers were well packaged..In fact id say over kill on packaging/wrapping....but thats a good thing in my books ;)
The transfers look fantastic..I'll let you know what I think of them after applying but that's a little ways off, but after reading Vince's feedback I think i'm in good hands ;)

Roll on the trap and pack transfers!
By Tyger Cheex
Supporting Member
Moved from the "for sale" thread at Brian's request:

OUCH!!!!

My transfers arrived today but the cost has really taken the wind out of my sails!

Firstly let me say that they are AWESOME! The quality if fantastic and I cant say a bad word about them! Thanks for doing these!

But the postage... well... I genuinely think it's a hugely overkill!

I mean, they would have been much better and much cheaper had then been sent in a reinforced envelope like the type used to post photos. Then it could have just been posted as a normal letter!

Another kick in the teeth came from her Majesty's Customs who decided they wanted another £12 (approx $27) just to receive them:

All told, these rubs have cost me a not insignificant £40 (almost $65!!!)

If I were you, in future mark them as a "gift" as anything less than $65 that is marked as a "gift" doesn't have import duty applied to it!

They are awesome though! ;)

I just want to add that Brian is a pleasure to deal with and it's just unfortunate that I got shafted on the customs charges!
By The Stiff
If I were you, in future mark them as a "gift" as anything less than $65 that is marked as a "gift" doesn't have import duty applied to it!
But they weren't a "gift." You paid him for them.
By parksdesign
Moved from the "for sale" thread at Brian's request:

OUCH!!!!

My transfers arrived today but the cost has really taken the wind out of my sails!

Firstly let me say that they are AWESOME! The quality if fantastic and I cant say a bad word about them! Thanks for doing these!

But the postage... well... I genuinely think it's a hugely overkill!

I mean, they would have been much better and much cheaper had then been sent in a reinforced envelope like the type used to post photos. Then it could have just been posted as a normal letter!

Another kick in the teeth came from her Majesty's Customs who decided they wanted another £12 (approx $27) just to receive them:

All told, these rubs have cost me a not insignificant £40 (almost $65!!!)

They are awesome though! ;)

I just want to add that Brian is a pleasure to deal with and it's just unfortunate that I got shafted on the customs charges!
Tyger, I think what I'm going to have to say, is that sometimes, shit happens, someone has to deal with it, and who ya gonna call?

(couldn't help myself)
By The Stiff
I just got mine yesterday! Took a little long, but that's the postal system sometimes.

They look great, were packed well, and will be an excellent addition to my build, whenever I get around to it! :D
By parksdesign
I just got mine yesterday! Took a little long, but that's the postal system sometimes.

They look great, were packed well, and will be an excellent addition to my build, whenever I get around to it! :D

Glad you like them.

Yeah, shipping to Canada is unpredictable.
By bigi71
Great product, great seller...im happy with these transfers :)
By Dr. Stantz 24
Great seller. I bought dry rub transfers. He keeps you updated and he ships fast !

Or if I'll be able to have my jumpsuit signed by[…]

Commissioning a Smoke Kit

Do you have a picture of how you have mounted it i[…]

I'm curious about other's experiences with the hos[…]

The artist was Mike Ploog. I LOVE the art, but agr[…]