Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By EJLambert
Just got the new booster frame. Eric, it is very well done. Thanks for accepting my feedback without flipping out, and way to improve on your work.
By gbcreel
Ordered and received some parts from KC for my 2nd Pack build

Thank you for the extras...

Shipping was right on track...

Nice New Parts.... very well cleaned up...

and Price was very resonable...

I thank you and so does My Pack
By Judhudson
Ordered from Eric and got my parts in! Have to say, I'm presently surprised! There are some small casting flaws that can easily be fixed with some filler, but overall I was thrilled. Cannot wait to get these put onto my pack!
By parksdesign
Got a resin dale resistor from Eric to try and replicate the resin one on the Semi-hero pack. It was a pleasure dealing with Eric and he gave me a great price on just what I was looking for.

The resistor need minor cleanup and, when I placed it side by side with a real dale resistor, was an exact match. Thanks Eric. I look forward to seeing your progress with more prop parts in the future!
KCGhostbuster liked this
By YHSCraig
Just got my bumper and weathered resin shock mount. The bumper looks great! It's going to take about 20 seconds of light sanding to get it ready for primer.

The shock mount has FAR exceeded my expectations. It is a piece of art and comes painted and weathered. I was blown away with how great it looks. I definitely recommend!
KCGhostbuster liked this
By ghostfan003
I picked up a resin bumper and two sets of resin grips. Everything looks great. There are some bubbles in the top half of the bumper that some sanding and paint can hopefully fill in. Everything fits perfectly on the GBfans shell and my Franchesky metal gun. Shipping was fantastic.
By TheKevinShow
I've bought resin shock mounts, clippards, crank knobs and booster frames for two packs and the first of two sets of gun parts from Eric and he has been absolutely fantastic to do business with. His resin parts are a huge and affordable help to a pack newbie like me and I'd recommend him to anyone. I look forward to purchasing my second set of gun parts soon.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]