Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By egon's_contraption
I've had one experience buying from him, but truth be told, I had no problems. All I ordered was patches. In my mind, however, patches are the only thing GB related one should purchase from him (as EVERYTHING else can be made just as well on one's own).
By Goosebuster
It might just depend on who you are.

I emailed my order for a ghost patch, and he replied a few minutes later saying it was in the mail. Two days later.. I got it.

What the hell is that meant to mean?

You saying its alright for him to rip off people he doesn't know!
By Kingpin
Goosebuster wrote:
It might just depend on who you are.

I emailed my order for a ghost patch, and he replied a few minutes later saying it was in the mail. Two days later.. I got it.

What the hell is that meant to mean?

You saying its alright for him to rip off people he doesn't know!

I think he meant, his reaction could be based on the person... it's not too hard to believe someone might give someone else crappy service after they've paid if the producer now has a bit of a grudge for the customer.
By keoni
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

joe kerezman my only complain about him is that it took awhile but i ordered my stuff during "busy season" too. a lot of people complain about him taking a very long time to fill orders and i have heard a lot about him stiffing people. another complaint is that he is horrible with respoding to emails, i never had that problem. when i ordered my stuff at the end of september, i got nervious, but then i got an email saying it had been shipped. i got my stuff saturday morning (october 28th), just in time for for goin out. the things i got from him were better than i expected. people also say he is expensive. i have no comment on that cause.... well, supply and demand, he was able to custom make stuff for me so i didnt even bother at looking at anyone else. but if you dicide you dont want to buy his stuff cause its too expensive of what ever. buy the man's patches, they are the best out there!!! *http://www.costumecostumecostume.com/paranormal.htm* or on *http://www.ebay.com*, his handle is captainamerca
By christphern
Captain America - Nothing but pleasant experiences with Joseph. Everytime I've ordered, I've gotten my patches very quickly. The quality was great, and the price was nice. The no-ghost 1 patch could use a bit of work for 'patch' accuracy. But it's accurate to the merchandising logos, as well as all the other logos in the films, so it's not a big deal. Definately plan on ordering again.
By spark
Joe Kerezman: I've dealt with him a couple of times. First time it took a few months to get my stuff. The second it took a week but i only ordered the patches from him that time. The patches that he makes I would have to say are the best out there tho. Buyer beware, you could get stiffed. If I did'nt keep on him for the first shipment i prob would have never got it.
By winston18
J. Kerezman- I ordered patches from him last year and they are top notch I would recommend highly.
By njukgb
Dropping my .02 - ordered the full uniform, with belt unit... well constructed came in time for Halloween '06 - little surprised that the NO G logo was glued and not sewn in place... little disappointed, but overall happy.
By gbfreak2021
Quality stuff got a no ghost and a name tag came very quickly.Made a second order and never got my money back or heard from him again. Kinda unreliable
By leechcode5@yahoo.com
I ordered a no ghost patch, Ray Stantz nametag, leg tube, and belt from J Kerezman back in early August, and paid for three day shipping. I got an email from him September 3rd saying my order would be shipped in the next couple of days, but after a few weeks I still hadn't gotten anything or heard from him again. I emailed him again, and on September 25th got an email telling me that my order had just been shipped the week previous. Well, a couple weeks later and with Halloween aproaching I emailed yet again, he assured me that he would check with the post office to see where my stuff was and send me a replacement in a few days.... and that's the last I spoke with him. I never got what I ordered, I never got the money back, he never gave me the package's tracking number so I could even know if he'd really shipped it.

Long story short, not recommended.
By Bluesbuster
Has anyone ever dealt with this person while buying ghostbuster patches before? I order three weeks ago and expected the patches to be here by now. I order my flightsuit the same day, even the same hour and it arrived one week after ordering. I didnt think it would take this long and naturally I am starting to get worried. To make matters worse I have emailed the person twice with no answer.

If anyone can provide comfort for this please let me know...
By Tusken312
package 2 came in good condition.
By Jordin
Received custom name tag and no ghost patch quickly and and great condition. Will deal with again.
ok i guess i read the forum on him a little too late. I just ordered a no gost patch from him since the first thing i read was he had the best looking patch. So i ordered one..now ive read a little deeper into the thread and people are saying he wont return emails, and sometimes wont even send the order out? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT?@?@?@?@? Has anyone ordered from him recently? I know he has a disclaimer on his site about his father having cancer and they are only sending shipments out 2 times a week. Which i totally understand, but i ordered wednesday and im hoping i dont get screwed here.
wednesday... hahahahahaha, yeah. sit tight man. if you just ordered, your wait is just beginning. his patches are the best in my opinion. but he turn around time is HORRIBLE. you'll get them, dont worry about that. but it wont be for a while
I orderded Both GB and GB II patches from him and as stated by my colleage above me his turn around time is not the greatest and he didnt like to email back to often, but I DID get the patches, and They ARE the best. So... my friend, Patience is a virtue......
I ordered from him recently great communication and great quality and they came in less than a month form when i ordered so I'm more than pleased. I left feed back for him already.
I was a little worried having read the feedback on here....however...I ordered my patches (name & no ghost) on 20/06/07 via Ebay. They were dispatched 03/07/07 and I recieved them today (09/07/07). They are awesome and well worth investing in!!! That was to the UK as well. I would happily buy again and would recomend the patches.
Simon.Gray wrote: I was a little worried having read the feedback on here....however...I ordered my patches (name & no ghost) on 20/06/07 via Ebay. They were dispatched 03/07/07 and I recieved them today (09/07/07). They are awesome and well worth investing in!!! That was to the UK as well. I would happily buy again and would recomend the patches.

Same here. Got them on Ebay and they were on my doorstep within a week! And that was to the Netherlands.
By gbfreak1989
i ordered from him almost a month ago and i am still waiting for my patchs and leg hose how long can it take you to make the patchs and ship them my god
By gbfreak1989
joseph kreezman is nothing but a fake con artist i orderd from him 37 days ago if i dont reseve my order in a week i will be takeing him to court for fraud
By cyclotron
I ordered an arm patch and a nametag JUST before Halloween last year. I had heard the horror stories, but lo and behold, they arrived in under 2 weeks, well before Halloween.
By OrlandoVenkman
What did you order from him? I ordered two no ghost patches and two custom name patches and recieved them in two weeks. This was two years ago now so maybe he is slacking in his customer service. I don't blame you for taking action if you have not heard anything in over a month and he has not contacted you about your order.

He should take down his website --> http://www.costumecostumecostume.com/

If he can't fullfill his orders
By Goosebuster
Well just to update this thread cos I do get lots of PM's from people asking how I'm getting on.

Nearly a year now and no sign of my uniform or any explanation or even reply to any of the emails sent .

Gutted :(
Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]