Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
Here's what the tracking number tells me as of this morning, 25 September:

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7493 6624 3681

Your item was processed and left our LAS VEGAS, NV 89119 facility on September 25, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Should be here tomorrow as I'm only 250 miles from Las Vegas
FINALLY got my XL belt today after only 2 1/2 months and several emails. It's too bad that it fits PERFECTLY because I will never order anything from J. Kerezman ever again. No-ghost patches from GBfans shop and nametags from katarra8 are the only way to go now. Or through Paranormal Labs aka Vinicius Ayres if you dont mind a primo logo with a black border. Here's some pics of how J. Kerezman extended the belt. Pretty good job if you ask me.

I bought my patches off him mid september and I recieved them a few days later and was really happy with the quality. They're the best patches I've seen for sale.

I don't think he's a scam artist. He has great feedback on Ebay. 99.5% positive from over 2700 sales. You don't get much better than that. If he was failing to mail out people's stuff right and left he wouldn't have a near perfect score.
his feedback on ebay does not reflect his website business' experiences. There's some pretty sad stories out there about what he's done to people who have paid him a lot of money for costumes. Btw, I DID get my patches and FIRST belt (too small) quickly but the shipping of the replacement belt took almost 3 months.
kind2311 wrote:.... I will never order anything from J. Kerezman ever again. No-ghost patches from GBfans shop and ....
um the gfans shop patches ARE kerezman's.

my very first order from him took a long time, 2 1/2 months. but i have ordered from him many more times through ebay and have never had a problem. all my patches and name plates are from him
GhostGuy wrote:Maybe he makes sure to get the ebay stuff out quick so he keeps in good standing there. Might be a good idea to order from him only through ebay if that's the case. :-)
Yeah that's a good plan, keep supporting a guy who will screw people who can't leave him negative feedback. The guy has screwed a lot of people over in the past and lies to pretty much every customer who complains when their shit doesn't come.
So I guess everyone who orders from him needs to start including a disclaimer that he is close to being blacklisted and know about his reputation and they'll get their items I guess :D

I would say if you absolutely think you have to do business with him, do it through eBay. Otherwise I'd wait on AJ to get them from him since you know you can trust AJ. You'll get your patches and nametags.

There really isn't any excuse anymore for all the stuff he's done/not done though.
Buying his products through EBay or Here are the only way to go it seems. In both cases products are already made (at least I believe the ebay listings are) and the GbFans shop isn't buying from him. Also with ebay if he flakes you can get a refund via Ebay or Paypal which would not be the case if you just send this guy money.
namebrand wrote:Yeah that's a good plan, keep supporting a guy who will screw people who can't leave him negative feedback. The guy has screwed a lot of people over in the past and lies to pretty much every customer who complains when their s**t doesn't come.
Yes, but he also makes high quality patches which are screen accurate and he makes custom patches. I don't know anyone else who makes custom patches and I know I don't want a patch that's got crooked lines and is falling apart.

So what's your plan? Stop supporting the guy so the market for decent patch replicas dries up? That sounds much better. :-)
GhostGuy wrote:Yes, but he also makes high quality patches which are screen accurate and he makes custom patches. I don't know anyone else who makes custom patches and I know I don't want a patch that's got crooked lines and is falling apart.

So what's your plan? Stop supporting the guy so the market for decent patch replicas dries up? That sounds much better. :-)
Simply because someone provides items that no one else does (there are others that offer no ghost and name patches) doesn't mean they should be continually supported even though they screw people over. It's like still buying from Prop Fan or loveusmokey even though they've been blacklisted/banned. So apparently you don't care what someone has done and is still doing as long as you get what you want?
Kingpin wrote:
GhostGuy wrote: I don't know anyone else who makes custom patches and I know I don't want a patch that's got crooked lines and is falling apart.
Katarra8 produces high quality nametags.

They're good but Captain's has more sharply defined details and his ghost doesn't have that corduroy pattern.
I said "nametags" not "patches".

The problem is that no matter how good his stuff is, he's exceptionally bad at getting stuff out on time, or at all and has often used a number of excuses. Buying through eBay is better, but it still isn't perfect and despite how good his no-ghost logos are that shouldn't excuse the fact he has shoddy customer service.

He may not be on the blacklisted sellers list yet, but I bet you it's only a matter of time before it happens...
Let's say he gets added to the Blacklist...

Do I get blacklisted too?

I should.. since I sell his Patches..

The guy has problems with custom made orders... he gets in over his head.
And he's been operating for how long now and still hasn't managed to work out how to get it right?

If you didn't end up buying any more patches from him then you wouldn't be supporting him... but I also know you don't have any good reason to personally stop buying from him... although I think that runaround he gave you is something you shouldn't forget.
Kingpin wrote:If you didn't end up buying any more patches from him then you wouldn't be supporting him... but I also know you don't have any good reason to personally stop buying from him...
he personally has never given me a reason to stop buying from him. i feel bad for the people who order from him and things happen. but on the flip side, there is no reason for anyone to not know what the risks are for ordering from him, none. there are warnings about him on every single site he has ever been on. its a risk that the seller takes. again, until he gives me a reason, personally, not to order from him; i will continue. i have yet to see anyone else patches that are as good. Katarra8's name plates arent bad, they're comparable. but thats it. no other no ghost logo is.
Sorry, but that logic basically says that you don't care what someone does to the "community" you only care about if you get your goods. Heck most of the blacklisted/banned people didn't screw EVERYONE, so should people keep buying from them simply because they personally didn't get burned yet?
namebrand wrote:Sorry, but that logic basically says that you don't care what someone does to the "community" you only care about if you get your goods. Heck most of the blacklisted/banned people didn't screw EVERYONE, so should people keep buying from them simply because they personally didn't get burned yet?
Sorry I don't see what wrong with that at all. A minority of people will have qualms with genuine sellers whether it be on here or your general supermarket. If your experience is personally good why shouldn't you keep using the seller? Would you stop going to say Walmart because your neighbour got a can of beans that was out of date once? It's when the seller presents a regular problem to the community, blatently rips off someone elses work, or just sell plain bad stuff not as described then there is a problem.

If people want to use a seller that some people have had an issue with after reading a thread like this then that is up to the buyer. It's their money and their risk. The community won't suffer because of it, if the buyer doesn't get his stuff or its naff quality. The only time to not use a seller is for recasting parts that aren't their own. That's stealing and even though I don't make parts, I'd be angry if someone stole my hard work. Buying off these people is hurting the community as the original creator is losing out on money for the part he made.
First of all, he has been screwing people for pretty much the entire 8 years I have been in propping. There's a reason he's banned from other prop forums, because he has a constant reputation for lying to people and ripping people off. It's not just a couple people that got a can of bad beans out of millions upon millions of people. People have pretty much said the only sure fire way to get product from him at all or in a timely manner is to do it through ebay where he is at risk of negative feedback, how can that not be a sign of how shady he is? Again this smacks of people just wanting what they want and not caring about where it comes from. He's screwed more people and lied to more people than some of the people that are banned/blacklisted, but just because no one else makes as nice of a patch he gets to keep making money, the community continues to support someone that's been screwing and lying to it's members for years.
You see, I honestly thought Kerezman was presenting a regular problem to the community. Even in this topic one person had to effectively threaten him with lost business just so he'd deliver on a belt that a customer had purchased from him completely legit.

A belt.

And I'm sure that the blacklisted seller list wasn't setup exclusively for people who recast. They might make up the majority of the offenders placed on it but I'm sure people can be added to it for other offenses in addition to recasting people's parts.

These patches aren't the first item I've argued with someone over in terms of a product being offered by Kerezman. Some time back I got into a heated debate with a friend over the stripes for Han Solo's trousers that Kerezman offers and that apparently he's the only guy that offers them... I know asking you to not buy from him might seem like a small inconvenience... but why can't some other people try to produce an alternative? This past-time is built on people using their skills and initiative to replicate stuff where there once was no 'official' alternative. People made logos and Han Solo trouser stripes long before Kerezman came along and I think that with all the people here, someone could make a logo alternative that could rival Kerezman's.
Thats a good point in that if there is no decent alternatives out there then he can get away with shoddy service regarding delivery as there is no one else to turn to.

As for this particular seller then I haven't used him to comment. But after reading this thread I'd be wary of using him. Point is thats my choice, and if I do use him and get ripped off then it's not like I can say I had no warning. I won't use people who do recasts now I have seen the blacklist, as there are excellent people on here who do a lot of hard work and it's not fair on them.

I agree with adding unreliable sellers to the blacklist. But if its just for unreliability then its up to the individual if they want to take that risk. I doesn't harm anyone else if I get screwed over.
Not at all, I'm sure they are all there for good reason.

All I'm saying is that if anyone wants to take a gamble on a seller who has been unreliable in the past then that is up to them. If they get screwed over then that's their fault. But it is their choice to take that risk. The only person losing out if they do get screwed over is the buyer, not anyone else.

I don't condone anyone for willingly using sellers who recast for the obvious and legitamate reasons.
Marsupial wrote:you saying we should create a greylist and add Jo Kerezman on it?
haha yeah I suppose!

A list where the sellers have been poor in terms of their service and you use at your own risk.

Awesome! It's a complex but very fun build... Went[…]

Just to throw my experience in there. I've bough[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]