Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By 35FT_TWINKIE
Ordered a booster ladder from Shawn. Got a response in no time. Item was shipped and in my hands within 2 days. Couldn't be happier. The quality of the ladder itself is second to none. I can't wait to get a bumper from Shawn. I would recommend any resin parts you may need, get them from him!!
By discohiro
Ordered a crank knob, Clippards, legris straights, and his tube clamp. I'm amazed and impressed at the craftsmanship that went into the clippards! The use of chrome and brass powder on the molds make these pieces look like actual metal parts! Will highly recommend and do business with again!
By BSjohnson
I ordered some clippard valves, legris straights and a crank knob. All items were even better in person than they look in his for sale thread.

On a side note, he only had one of the two Clippard valves I ordered, but he had a reject casting of one so he threw that in for free. Stand up guy!
By bishopdonmiguel
Got a thrower clamp and it is awesome!
By venkman30
I ordered a v2 bumper, resin clippard 331 valve and 2 legris straights resin fittings, and a resin ion arm. All I can say is wow. These parts are incredible. And his prices were awesome. Everything was packed extremely well also. Would order from him again.
By denney13
Got my bumper and booster frame today. They are AMAZING. Super fast shipping and excellent service. I will continue to buy from him again.
By Alex41
Ordered parts from him on a Wed.-Thurs. and they made it from the west coast to the DC area by the next Monday morning. As usual, superior quality parts. He even threw in a "reject" part that was only slightly off color in a tiny spot making it look like weathering anyway. Long story short....pure perfectionist. Buy with TOTAL confidence from this man. Thanks again bud for the great parts.
By GabOchoa
Placed an order for a bumper, HGA and a tube clamp. I got this order so fast and the quality of these things is so nice that I ended up placing a second order for many more items. Suffice to say, the second order was shipped very fast too.

Very happy with these parts and the customer service. Thank you very much!
By GohstTarp
Ordered a Thrower Tube Clamp and it was delivered SUPER fast. The part is very high quality and is going to make for a very clean looking thrower tube connection to the pack (as long as I can keep up my end of the deal and make a clean cut in the shell for the awesome part ;)

Highly recommended GBFans seller!
By Alan Hawkins
Got my HGA and Legris straights today. First off... HOLY CRAP! These straights look like the real deal! That "Luster Dust" you mentioned in your for sale thread make these look just like real brass!

The HGA is incredible and I almost think I can put it on my pack without painting it. (I will, but what a clean part!)

Thank you for the upgrades!
By Hijacker
I thought I had given a "twelve thumbs up" post, but I hadn't. For shame on me! Wiz's parts are of excellent quality. I just installed a bumper from his most recent run, and it is CLEAN. No bubbles, and very little clean up to be done. I also ordered his legris straights a week or two ago as well as a thrower clamp and resin crank knob. Outstanding quality! I'm almost tempted not to paint the crank knob because it looks so good in its natural state.
By Positron Collider
I just received a V2 bumper, ion arm, crank knob and a trigger tip. These are the finest castings I've ever seen, the exposed surfaces are flawless. I feel like painting them would do them an injustice. He provides the fastest shipping this side of Tunguska. I can't say enough great things about his parts. I will be buying from him as long as he continues to make parts. Highly recommended.
Wiz, you literally are THE MAN. Thank you.

PC
By needanID
I have a bumper, a set of clippard valves, and straight fittings bought up. And am happy with them all. I can highly recommend. I love his bumper it is a wonderful cast.
By EctoFuzzy
very impressed with the thrower hose clamp and crank knob. wiz was very nice and quick to respond. shipping was fast. thank you!
By Grimmy GB
This guy makes high quality parts.The thrower hose clamps are well designed. The legris straights look so real that I had to double take to make sure they weren't. And the crank knob...that's a true piece of art! Will be buying from him again. Thanks Shawn!
By lburton
Ordered a bumper, Booster frame, and crank knob from Wiz. I cant speak highly enough about these parts. The quality is amazing and the construction of the Crank knob is unreal, as a radio operator I have seen legit raytheon knobs and these are as close as you can get to the real thing, they would fit right in on an old radio. The shipping was fast and no hassle.

Thanks!!!!
By bish
I ordered a crank knob, booster frame and clippard 331 and 701 as well as the hose attachment. Spectacular pieces. As I told Wiz in a PM this is some of the best casting I've seen. It is obvious he puts a lot of time and care into it. I wish I had the money to order a bumper now but will have to wait for the funds. The prices I should add are great for the quality you get.

Wiz was a real pleasure to deal with, answered his pm's promptly and everything shipped very quickly. If you want high quality at a great price this is the guy.

Thanks!
By gbchef
I ordered a crank knob, hose clamp, and booster frame. Castings were amazing. The crank knob is the best I have ever seen..incredible. Shipping was fast and customer service was top notch!!
By GabOchoa
I bought 2 Bumpers, 2 Booster Frames, 1 Crank Knob, 1 Clippard 331, 2 Legris Straight Fittings from Shawn in different orders and I always got the same amazingly fast service. Shipping was VERY fast! And I can't praise enough these products, the finish in all of them is amazing, especially the Clippards, the Bumpers... actually, all of them!
By gbchef
I ordered a bumper from Wiz and this thing is amazing. Not a blemish to be found, and it really even doesn't need painting. His customer service is top notch!!
By csullivan1980
I got a bumper, crank knob, clippard 331 and hose clamp.

TOP QUALITY!!!

I swear if I didn't know the crank knob and clipped were resin I would have thought they were real parts.
By Parflagush
Bought some more parts from Wiz, and my second time buying from him was as equally as pleasant as the first. I bought a bumper, booster frame, Clippard 331 and 701, Legris Straight Fitting and Trigger Tips. These parts are incredible! I honestly don't see any flaws that I need to fix or clean up. Everything is perfect! Wow! I'm also amazed at how fast he was able to package and ship them out. Top notch service!!! Thank you, Wiz!
By bluewaterbaboon
I purchased a booster tube frame, bumper and crank knob. I have been purchasing parts over the past several months to start my full on build. I have to say these are the best resins parts I have purchased. The knob I would have sworn was a real knob off the shelf. The bumper fits pretty good with the GB Fans shells. A little space but nothing that can't be fixed. The bumper itself though is perfect. None of the pieces had any bubbles and I can put everything on without sanding if I wanted too. Great work! Buy from Wiz!
By Mike Decay
Got my bumper today. I have to say...this is the best cast of anything I have ever seen. Not a single imperfection in this piece at all. Absolutely gorgeous! I also purchased a crank knob and loom hose clamp. The crank looks and feels like the real thing. It's functional too. The clamp...being it will be inside the shell for the most part and barely seen...no imperfections in it either. His skills are incredible.

I messaged him about the parts and he messaged me back very promptly with information that same day. I placed the order and paid and he shipped everything first thing the next morning. It was almost as though he had a box sitting there with my name on it before I even sent him a message!

All in all, great seller. Fast shipping, great communication. I look forward to buying more him in the future and hope he keeps up the superb work!
By skywalker
ordered a pke holster 6 weeks ago roughly which he forget to send, I have since sent him messages since two weeks ago asking if he could post it faster because I need the item for an event and he will not reply............?
By AJ Quick
skywalker wrote:ordered a pke holster 6 weeks ago roughly which he forget to send, I have since sent him messages since two weeks ago asking if he could post it faster because I need the item for an event and he will not reply............?
Skywalker,

Can you verify who you made your purchase from? We want to make sure you are leaving feedback for the right person...
By DarkSpectre
Ordered a bumper from Shawn on Friday (4/17) and had it today (4/20)! Amazingly fast shipping and the bumper is exceptional quality. I will definitely order from him again!
By SEOGBGriffith
Highly recommend this seller!

I purchased a booster frame, clippard, brass connectors and crank know, and all pieces fantastically casted.

Great product!
Fast Shipping!
Excellent communication!

Will definitely order more from this seller.
PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]