Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for Lewis Tully.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Higgs1
I purchased 2 resistors from Lewis Tully in the past week or so, excellent communication and super fast shipping. Even with the holidays I got both my packages within 2 days of payment.

Lewis was also able to hook me up with some screws to attach my newly acquired resistors, something that wasn't even part of his thread.

Great user, excellent to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again! All items received were in great condition and look great on my pack!

Thanks LT!
Lewis Tully liked this
By 1.21 Gigawatts
Bought two resistors last week and received them a couple days later. Lewis Tully had very clear instructions on his sale thread, very detailed pics and the items received were exactly as described and shown.

After buying prop items from various sellers for the last few years, one comes to really appreciate the expediency in which a seller like Lewis ships his products. THANKS!
Lewis Tully liked this
By Chevyh0tr0d
Bought a few resistors from him at different times. Both arrived very quick, and in great condition. Packed well and safe as well. Would buy from him again and recommend him to anyone on the rpf or gbfans.
Lewis Tully liked this
By CaptCyan
Purchased 2 resistors from Lewis Tully during his "2 fer" sale. They were in excellent condition for being listed as "used". Although there was a hiccough in shipping, he kept his buyers updated on his thread so we all knew when out purchases went out.

A pleasure to do business with and I would buy from again.
Lewis Tully liked this
By Chevyh0tr0d
Purchased a few Resistors from this guy, he sent them super fast and super cheap. Would recommend him to anyone on gbfans for buying stuff off this seller!!!
Lewis Tully liked this
By twmedford23
I've been waiting 8 months for a commissioned reboot pack. It was originally supposed to have been finished in time for Halloween. Then John promised it would be completed by Christmas. Then February. Then the first week of March. Just a friendly warning to anyone looking to purchase one of his packs on Ebay.
By twmedford23
Was promised that the pack would be ready by the first of May. It's almost July. "4-6 months to complete".
By Lewis Tully
Got in over my head with these. Refund processing. Don't blame Thomas for the warning. Pack commissioning days are over. Never lost communication, never was misleading with what was going on with these. Like I said, Thomas's refund is coming. Wish it didn't go down like this.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]