Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for Hijacker.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Higgs1
Bought some tubing and some fittings from Hijacker and they are exactly as advertised! Fast shipping and great communication, will definitely be purchasing from him again!

Thanks
By EctoFuzzy
ordered tubing for a pack and his SMC elbows. i simply can't be happier. the elbows look amazing. pleasure to deal with.
By Mike Decay
Some long over due feedback for a great guy. We had some issues (none of which was Bart's fault...damn USPS) but everything I ordered from him was on par and is on my pack. Excellent items. Thanks.

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]