Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for BustinCO.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Venkman's Swagger
Bought some Alu Luna labels from BustinCO. He responded quick, offered a shipping quote and had them sent out straight away. Awesome service and got from the US to UK in a week!! Could not be happier with the quality of labels and quality of service. Thank you!!
By TK5759
Long overdue feedback:
Pack arrived in perfect condition, well packed, and shipped very quickly (granted, we only live 1 state apart). Threw in some extras and had excellent communication throughout the transaction. He provided me with extra pictures on request and was very forthcoming about the current condition of the pack prior to my purchase. Excellent seller to buy from!

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]