Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By julz
Just got my goggle knobs and acrylic knobs from Chris

Very happy with my purchase, fast shipping and the Acrylic tubes are top quality!
By GNRGB
just got my second order from Chris just like in my earlier feedback I can not say enough good things about him his products are amazing thanks again!
By Sutton621
Got my acrylic barrel today, and it's amazing. I'm so glad he was offering these. If he still has them available I highly recommend to buy one.
By monolith21
Ordered two acrylic barrels and they shipped very fast! They looked great and were packed very nicely. Good stuff!
By DeadRoach
Woot! Got my loot! Top notch, highly recommend.

Sent from my MT-500 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android.
By BustingCO
Got my order today very happy with the quality of the acrylic tube and was shipped fast in short a good seller thanks
By c05ta
There is nothing about Chris' work that I don't like. Good prices, great service, AMAZING products.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By kevinj319
Great acrylic tube, packed very nicely, arrived quickly.
By SpaceBuster
got an acrylic tube from him, super fast shipping. His tubes are insanely perfect and properly frosted, great work noslliT!!!!
By cowbybill
Received my acrylic thrower tip on Friday! thank you so much for such a great part for my pack. I arrived very quickly and well packaged to prevent it getting dinged up. as they say on Ebay, "would buy from again!"
and I probably will as I'm still collecting the parts I need for my pack!
Thanks again for the great service and fantastic product :D
By Ecto_1
Got my acrylic barrel today and all I can say is great product, price, speed of shipping and communication. Wonderful seller and would highly recommend.
By jessejames51
got my tube today!!! absolutley awesome and it arrived quicker then i though! thanks chris!
By bigantkl
Got my tube, side knobs & shaft collar today. Great items, Fitted to my aluminium thrower already. :cool:
By Jonobiwan
Received my acrylic tip today, great piece, well packaged and fast delivery!

Thanks very much :D
By GNRGB
just received my belt gizmo cords they look great thank you so much its always a pleasure doing business with you
By noslliT
Hey guys, thank you for your compliments i'm glad your all happy with your purchases.
I wanted to address shipping. I send my packages out in a very timely manner. I will typically send your package the day of or the day after you pay.
All packages are sent first class mail. Even though the post office says it takes 3 days it seems to take significantly longer, weeks longer.
I apologize for any delays. I try to make shipping as affordable as possible. In the future of anyone wants to upgrade their shipping to priority I will make that option available. It seems as the P.O. Is cutting back a little.
By BustingCO
I received my gizmo power cords in a very timely manner I have been very pleased with all my transactions with nosllit thanks
By Michael Gonsoski
Got my belt gizmo power cords in yesterday. The items were very reasonably priced and were shipped out super fast. Thanks again, Chris!!
By Ecto_1
Received my belt gizmo cords today, and like everything I have bought from Chris it has arrived quickly and well packaged!
By ProtonCharger
got my gizmo chord today, and it didnt have a love note in it.
By ProtonCharger
I accept that.
By lannyjack
Thank you for the gizmo cord! Very fast shipping, and it came with a really specific love note.

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]