Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By jblancha2003
Got my order today. It shipped very fast and was well packed. The aluminum PPD is great and I am very happy with the quality. Thanks.
noslliT liked this
By Venkman2000
I got my Thrower Knobs in 3 days from time of purchase! Quick response to PM and lightning fast shipping, thanks! Will do business with you again!
noslliT liked this
By ajbernard
I just wanted to say the tips he makes are awesome! I am very impressed with the quality and would purchase from agian. Quick responses and fast shipping also. Thanks!
noslliT liked this
By ohblee
I got an Acrylic tip from him and even though PayPal went sideways on me when I wasn't paying attention, he still sent it out to me and was patient while I finished my long weekend at Dragon*Con before I had the chance to actually pay him!

Thanks! Fantastic!

-Josh
noslliT liked this
By nstevic01
Ordered a sound board from him, freakishly fast shipping and great communication. Will definitely buy from him again.
noslliT liked this
By c05ta
Ordered some trap peddle parts, they shiped fast and look amazing!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s III
noslliT liked this
By ProtonCharger
i have received my second package from chris this year, and it too did not contain a love note. i dont know why, is it me? is there something im doing wrong?

however, im still happy that my acrylic tips are in tip top shape and i have some nifty clippard elbows to go with them.
noslliT liked this
By ajbernard
Hey Chris I recieved the bumper today wanted to say thanks agian! I paid him and he shipped out that day, wanna talk about quick! I look forward to doing business agian in the future!
noslliT liked this
By Chaos Engine
Perfect Acrylic Tube For My FHA, Even Supplied Me A Set Of Venky Grips, He Had Spare. Great Products, Fair Price, Good Communication, A Decent & Valued Member Of This Community, Thanks Chris! :-D
noslliT liked this
By ChapterMasterTu'Shan
Got knobs from him. Once again, the best ones I've seen for a great price. He's a snappy dresser too.
noslliT liked this
By THEbryon
This guy had the nerve to send me exactly what I ordered in a well packaged envelope that showed up in my mailbox three days after I paid for it.

I paid on the 22nd. It arrived on the 25th.

Wow. He should have a billion karma points.
noslliT liked this
By ProtonCharger
I just got my second package from Tillson that contained a love poem.

I am pleased.

I am also pleased at how well done everything he makes that I get from him. His acrylic tips are second to none. My recent purchase was his Trigger box/Rear instrument bar. The MINUTE he put that up, with out any hesitation (probably with out even thinking) I sent him a message about getting one. This thing is awesome. If he gets some wild hair to make any more aluminum bits like a rear cylinder, or anything else: Im getting that too. Chris does a fantastic job at the parts he makes, they're planned out very well, the research is made before he begins construction, the milling is sharp and the welds are spot on.
noslliT liked this
By abaka
Bought a number of things from Chris recently from his retirement sale, 3 transactions and all went through smoothly without a hitch, super fast shipping also.
By twmedford23
I ordered a few parts and they arrived quickly and safely. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks!
noslliT liked this
By EctoFuzzy
i picked up bulbs and hardware kits and even got help finding some lenses for my thrower! very nice and a great pleasure to deal with! will look to do business with again in the future.
noslliT liked this
By Mike Decay
Got 3 short hose barbs and a pacific resistor from Chris. He shipped them super fast and was a great pleasure to communicate with. Thanks again Chris!
noslliT liked this
By Mr_Stay_Puft
I recently purchased one of the Minirad Radiacmeter's from his for sale thread. He responded to my messages promptly and got my order out quickly. When I received the package iit was packaged very well so that it did not get damaged in transit. Super happy with the radiacmeter. It is really hard to find this style radiac and even harder to find these in brand new condition! I am greatful that he offered these to the community. This will be an awesome addition to my Ghostbusters gear.
noslliT liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

EDIT: Accidentally left out a chunk in chapter one[…]