Well since I can seem to get a hold of a scrubber n buffer Im just gonna have to try and scratch build one. So first step is to blue print the giga meter. Im still working on it, but here is what I got so far. If anyone has any measurements they can offer that would be great. Thanks
-Todd

Last edited by AZspidey on April 29th, 2011, 10:29 am, edited 20 times in total.
By Zack
I'd love to see this! I remember someone saying it wouldn't be that hard to build and thought they said they were going to see about posting the measurements. I forget if they actually did. I wouldn't mind making one too even if it was a static prop. :boogieman:
By d_osborn
that's rad. it's high time someone tackled this... *cough*and offered casts*cough*

cyland made a mention YEARS ago about selling replicas... has anything ever come of this? what about funkzilla's replica? i'm not aware of why he left the hobby... does he still have the molds?
By gb_dan
d_osborn wrote:that's rad. it's high time someone tackled this... *cough*and offered casts*cough*

cyland made a mention YEARS ago about selling replicas... has anything ever come of this? what about funkzilla's replica? i'm not aware of why he left the hobby... does he still have the molds?
Cyland makes a lot of promises. Funkzilla got a job with Universal Designs in Toronto and is no longer offering any castings.
By AZspidey
Here is the handle and the top part of the front. These pieces were all laser cut glued and sanded together and are still in their early stages. These are just gonna be for casting, they wont be the actual final prop. And yes if everything turns ok good I might be selling some just because of my lack of money and the horrible economy. We'll see in the end and if anyone is interested. Heres the pics, enjoy!
-Todd

By AZspidey
Got some work done on the top part of the body. I just need to add the accent pieces and mold the front rounded part to it. The bottom has been cut and I am just waiting for the resin coat on it to dry. Hopfully I will have that piece finished up tomorrow.
-Todd

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]